About A Girl, it says it all. Brianna on vocals, I did the guitars and the backing track. C4C, comments on the vocals are very welcome. This is the second song she has ever sang!

http://www.purevolume.com/Remnants11475

Thanks
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
i like it hope it takes u guys places uve never been b4
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
I hope that was not sarcasm haha
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
The playing's fine, and the vocals are okay, but the drums and bass, especially the drums, sound so fake it's just crazy. I'm sorry, but they do. If you can't get a better program, you should probably turn it down a bit.
Quote by herby190
The playing's fine, and the vocals are okay, but the drums and bass, especially the drums, sound so fake it's just crazy. I'm sorry, but they do. If you can't get a better program, you should probably turn it down a bit.

Well I knew that haha, I just needed something to have in the background. I'm just wondering if it's worth taking it to a real studio and I'll do the real drums and bass.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
I dunno if it's the best song for her to sing, but she really does have a great voice. I'll have to take a look at your other recordings on there in a bit.
its good and shes ok she just singing it really softly and not using very much energy i nlame the fact that its a home recording for that though

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by herby190
I dunno if it's the best song for her to sing, but she really does have a great voice. I'll have to take a look at your other recordings on there in a bit.

There is only one other song on there that has vocals. Any recommendations for songs that she might sound good doing? She has no training, this is the first time she has ever tried, and she is really nervous, I'm trying to get her to be confident but it's hard :P
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass