Hello there fellow guitar friends!

Some of you might remember me. I wisited these forums a long time ago however my earlier account was banned because the site owner, or owners thought i was a fraud. But i am giving this one another attempt.

My name is Wayne Johansen and i am working in Gibson Custom shop, Nashville. Basicly if you have any questions i will do my best to answer them. However try to keep the questions related to the Custom Shop.

Thank you!
You do realize that having multiple accounts is also a bannable offense?

EDIT: And if you were an average user on this site, you'd find it hard to believe a person from the Custom Shop would drop by and chat with us too.

*reported*

DOUBLEDIT: And sorry if i come across as a jerk, if you really are who you say you have my most sincere apologies.
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Sep 20, 2009,
WHY THE HELL DONT U MAKE MORE LEFT HANDED GUITARS

okay glad i got tht out of my system, sorry

does epiphone have a custom shop, if so could i have more details
Quote by Pac_man0123
You do realize that having multiple accounts is also a bannable offense?

*reported*

if the other acount is permabanned its okay as long as the original ban was a mistake
I have one question for you. How come my Les Paul is the only Les Paul i have ever played that made me cum in my jeans?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Just to clear up some things

Are all Gibsons really hand-made in Nashville, or do they cut some corners?
Is the CEO really as bad as everyone says he is?
How come there are no 7-String Gibsons?
Can you describe the process of creating a Custom Shop Gibson?
Why is my sg's G string constantly going out of tune and no matter where i take it, nothing helps? Its a great guitar minus this...
Quote by Wayne.Johansen
Hello there fellow guitar friends!

Some of you might remember me. I wisited these forums a long time ago however my earlier account was banned because the site owner, or owners thought i was a fraud. But i am giving this one another attempt.

My name is Wayne Johansen and i am working in Gibson Custom shop, Nashville. Basicly if you have any questions i will do my best to answer them. However try to keep the questions related to the Custom Shop.

Thank you!

Why do you charge such high prices for such mediocre guitars?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.