im looking for a good, versatile wah pedal. i play alot of different styles so im looking for the best all around wah. as for price ive got about $150, may be able to go a little higher if i need to
BYOC wah. Very versatile. You can get the kit for about 150. If you're handy with a soldering iron it's pretty damn easy to build. It has trim pots for gain, mid, bass, and Q so it's pretty easy to dial in different sounds. Best wah I've ever played, hands down.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
BYOC wah. Very versatile. You can get the kit for about 150. If you're handy with a soldering iron it's pretty damn easy to build. It has trim pots for gain, mid, bass, and Q so it's pretty easy to dial in different sounds. Best wah I've ever played, hands down.

What mod did you build? Are the trim pots part of the basic build and are they included in the kit?
i tried em all and the best crybaby i found was the kh95
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
RMC wahs, their picture wah is the next wah i am getting, ernie ball wah's are true bypass and look worth it
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
For classic all around tone go for Crybaby's.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?