Well I tried search baring and i didnt really find anything like this. So basically this is a place to share moments where it couldnt have gone any more perfectly, where you have a plan and it works flawlesly on people that are not involved in the plan. Whether it plays out to me an perfectly hilarious, awsome or romantic moment just share it.

I'll go first:

Last night was my graduation from high school (we do a late one because its like a mini reunion and people are actually known to have graduated. Anyways I go dressed in a baby blue dumb and dumber tux, and stuff a picture of a rabbit in my top hat, because my brother who graduated 2 years ago said that one of the teachers told him he'd buy him a beer if he could pull a rabbit out of his hat. So I tell my friends about this plan and they are all standing around me afterwards, about 10 minutes later the said teacher comes over to us. He says that everyone looks great, except that I look like I would pull a rabbit out of my hat. So I slowly take of my hat and ask him if he would buy me a beer if I could pull a rabbit out of my hat, he didnt really reply but looked at my suit in disbelief, then I pulled the picture of the rabbit out of my hat. My former teacher looked at me in disbelieve then started to laugh hystarically, pulled out his wallet then a $20 bill and gave it to me and said that he was not attending the dance and that $20 should get me a few of drinks (the drinks are not served untill the dance which is after the ceremonies which this happen during). Mean while one of my friends who is also my drummer was exclaiming to himself and everyone around "I can't believe this is happening, I just can't believe this happend, this is shattering my entire universe."... He shat bricks...

It was a moment I dont think I will ever forget and it played out perfectly, it made my day that it happend so flawlesly and very early in the graduation. It happend after like 10-20 mins of my arrival.

Tl; Dr - its better to read the whole story...

So share your similar or perfect moments!
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Pretty much everytime I lie to get out of trouble.

Except that time I exploded a cockroach in the school microwave. There was no getting out of that one.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
While playan an MMORPG:

"Your MOM gives 2360 EXP!"

Me: "That may be true but YOUR mom gives excellent head."
Well you see, this one night I was sitting in my underwear on the computer playing an insane 25 hour session of runescape. Just as sleep deprivation kicked in and the fabrics of time and space started to tear apart from a 25 hour day I decided to quit killing monsters and go to Fally for some hardcore drop partying.

As soon as I get there I see someone trying to drop trade something to himself so I go and pull the lever while he switched chars and stole the drops.. HAHAHAHA

after doing such I decided to go to lumby with a bow and arrow and kill all the cows so the noobs couldnt train.

After I got full from feeding on their delicious tears I finally went to Green drags and laughed as a noob died from a green drag.. he pmed me asking for me to bless his grave so he can get his ****... I didnt... lol

Good night of being a nerd
Quote by ehlert99
Well you see, this one night I was sitting in my underwear on the computer playing an insane 25 hour session of runescape. Just as sleep deprivation kicked in and the fabrics of time and space started to tear apart from a 25 hour day I decided to quit killing monsters and go to Fally for some hardcore drop partying.

As soon as I get there I see someone trying to drop trade something to himself so I go and pull the lever while he switched chars and stole the drops.. HAHAHAHA

after doing such I decided to go to lumby with a bow and arrow and kill all the cows so the noobs couldnt train.

After I got full from feeding on their delicious tears I finally went to Green drags and laughed as a noob died from a green drag.. he pmed me asking for me to bless his grave so he can get his ****... I didnt... lol

Good night of being a nerd

God its all coming back to me.

When I beat The Lich King with 1hp (GW FTW!)
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last night I was visiting my uncle, and we were joking around about stuff then he stopped and stared at me and at the very moment he did, I got the worst cramp in my leg.

He scares me now
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Not really perfect for me but, I was over at my now ex-girlfriends house and we were in her room messing around and whatnot. Then, not 5 minutes after I get there her brother walks in and goes "Just so you guys know, I'm gonna go drop some bombs." At first, I thought nothing of it since he has a bathroom in his room, but the bastard decides to go in the bathroom right in front of my ex's room. So, a couple minutes go by and we see/hear no effects of his deucing; then all of a sudden I hear an earth-shattering fart that lasts 10 seconds, then a proper plopping of what sounds like a tank into the toilet. Not only did that make situations bad enough, but then I smell the most wretched smell in the world. I promptly walked out of the room and left...her brother never liked me
Quote by RideJohnnyRide
Not really perfect for me but, I was over at my now ex-girlfriends house and we were in her room messing around and whatnot. Then, not 5 minutes after I get there her brother walks in and goes "Just so you guys know, I'm gonna go drop some bombs." At first, I thought nothing of it since he has a bathroom in his room, but the bastard decides to go in the bathroom right in front of my ex's room. So, a couple minutes go by and we see/hear no effects of his deucing; then all of a sudden I hear an earth-shattering fart that lasts 10 seconds, then a proper plopping of what sounds like a tank into the toilet. Not only did that make situations bad enough, but then I smell the most wretched smell in the world. I promptly walked out of the room and left...her brother never liked me

Oh sorry about that one.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ethanb08
Tl; Dr - its better to read the whole story...

Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
One time when I spontaneously burst out onto the stage at a highschool talent show an told 300 people they just lost the Game.

Theres a thread about it somewhere.

EDIT:

or when I was playing HxC S&D on District and I ran down the stairs, then up the stairs, and shot the car with an RPG and killed 4 dudes. I lol'd.
Last edited by Tedward at Sep 20, 2009,
Quote by Tedward
One time when I spontaneously burst out onto the stage at a highschool talent show an told 300 people they just lost the Game.

Theres a thread about it somewhere.

I guarantee that 298 of the people had absolutely no idea what you were talking about, thus making you look like an weirdo.

Once, at summer camp, my band's bassist was attempting to tell our ex-drummer to go for a girl, and I was reciting a Monty Python joke that I had just remembered. So, it played out like, "You have to be a man. You have to be-" "A HERRING!" His nickname is now Herring.
Quote by maidenfan15

Nah i used the tl; dr like this

So that those people that would really like to read a tl;dr rather than take the risk of wasting time reading the whole thing are notified that it is infact better to just read the whole thing rather than the tl; dr which was a trap, well how I intended it...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by maidenfan15
I guarantee that 298 of the people had absolutely no idea what you were talking about, thus making you look like an weirdo.

well like half the people had heard of it.

And it's kindof a well-known fact that I'm a weirdo, thats why it was so funny.
Quote by Tedward
well like half the people had heard of it.

And it's kindof a well-known fact that I'm a weirdo, thats why it was so funny.

Yeah, someone once raised up a sign that said "I lost the game" on a a jumbotron at Indiana University's basketball court, in front of a good 7000 people, and I'd say a good 6500 knew what the game was. So yeah, he won.
Quote by schwinginbatman
Yeah, someone once raised up a sign that said "I lost the game" on a a jumbotron at Indiana University's basketball court, in front of a good 7000 people, and I'd say a good 6500 knew what the game was. So yeah, he won.

Where would you be getting those numbers from? Your ass? Most people don't go to any website besides facebook.

Quote by maidenfan15
Where would you be getting those numbers from? Your ass? Most people don't go to any website besides facebook.

Um no, it was a part of a camp there, the officials themselves said 7000, and since almost the entire court started yelling about it, so yeah, about 6500. Estimate. Now get the sand out of your vagina.
^haha:
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by schwinginbatman
Um no, it was a part of a camp there, the officials themselves said 7000, and since almost the entire court started yelling about it, so yeah, about 6500. Estimate. Now get the sand out of your vagina.

Wrong again, nobody cares about memes from 4chan, there is no sporting event in the world with that high a percentage of internet savvy people.
Quote by genghisgandhi
werent you were banned?

Yeah, but that barely ever works on me. I think that's my seventh trip to the FoTB.
Quote by genghisgandhi
werent you were banned?

THE GRAAAAAAMMMMMMAAARRRR!!!!!!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100
THE GRAAAAAAMMMMMMAAARRRR!!!!!!

Relax buddy, are you suggesting that you've never made a typo in your life?
True Story:

Back when me and my friend Tyler were in 6th grade or so, we would mess around with this old handheld tape recorder that we found. Relatively recently, him and I were listening to it and it was a part where he was talking about his girlfriend at the time. So I stop the recording and rewinded a bit to record over it. Right after he said her name I recorded, "is hot". So I stopped it again to listen to the whole thing. Right after I edited myself saying "is hot", his voice, on the recording, yells, "Don't even go there, Phil!" We laughed pretty hard about how that turned out.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
The time I was at my girlfriend's house and her sister wouldn't get out of bed, so her brother dumped a cup of cold water into her face. I had my phone out at the exact right time and recorded it by accident. Best video ever
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
I got another one that happend recently.

I was playing hide and seek with some friends and my brother in my house. Anyways so I hide behind some curtains and my brother and 1 of my other friends go and hide else where. So the seeker goes and finds the other 2 then they come to the table where you go when you have been found. The Seeker went upstairs. So I ran over to the 2 at the table and we decided I was gonna sit in a chair and then the friend (who is kinda large) was gonna sit on/infront of me and I would just hide behind his outline.

The Seeker comes downstairs to the table and exclaims he cant find me. My brother starts laughing. And the Seeker asks what so funny then, the friend sitting on me starts to laugh. So the Seeker starts to look around them a bit and side to side. while me and my friend manuver the chair we were sitting in so that I was always behind his outline. Mean while my brother is still laugh his ash off, and the seeker is confused as fvck. Took him like 30 seconds for him to realize I was behind/under my friend in the chair.

... The only way it could of been more perfect is if we had our camera out to record it all, other than that the moment played out perfectly, it was awesome.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by Quam Celerrime
While playan an MMORPG:

"Your MOM gives 2360 EXP!"

Me: "That may be true but YOUR mom gives excellent head."

I hope you where joking because that was horrible.
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp