Page 1 of 2
I usually hate all rap, but I gotta say ICP kicks ass.
I've only heard a few of their songs, and I'm not really allowed to listen to 'em, cause my dad's a dick.
But the songs I have heard are awesome.
My top three would be:

3. The Boogie Woogie Wu ( a song about the "1 and only Boogeyman")
2. F*** Th World (The title says it all. The song uses the F word93 times)
1. Juggalo Homies (This song has an awesome message "Don't forget who your real homies are")

Homies, unlike FTW, and Dating Game, isn't just straight rap. It has a really rockin' chorus.

Feel free to discuss ICP, your favorite (or least favorite) songs, Their pro wrestling career.
Just one rule
I made this thread for ICP fans, so If your gonna start commenting on how much the band "sucks" start your own damn thread
Lol, you hate rap.. but yet you enjoy the worst possible "rap" to ever grace our ears?
ICP has a few good songs, but the majority of their music is just terrible. The lyrics aren't really even that funny, even when they are trying to be. Oh, and lets not forget that most of their fanbase consists of fat chicks and wanna-be gangsta inbred ****tards.

Blaze Ya Dead Homie is probably one of the few rappers on Psychopathic records I can still actually listen to without getting very annoyed.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
1. You're supposed to post band threads in their designated forums, after using the search bar. There's most likely a thread for this band in the other forum. Go bump that one if you really want to.

2. ICP is a terrible band. They're only popular because they're a complete gimmick. The majority of their fans are scene kids who like to "get crunk".
^
I really don't know of many scene kids who like ICP, even most of the scene kids around here hate them. Its mostly the people I mentioned.

And yeah, this actually belongs in the Other section of B&A.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Mainer
I'm not really allowed to listen to 'em

Quote by Mainer
Eminem is the worst rap.

you're retarded.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
If you love Barry Manilow, you're gonna love the Insane Clown Posse. Love them. They're exactly... well, they're not exactly alike, but they're a little bit alike

- zach galifianakis

... anyone? ... anyone?
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by Mainer
NO, Kanye West, or Eminem is the worst rap. Your just afraid of clowns

lol, im not a huge Em fan, but i remember some of his best stuff of Marshall Mathers LP dissin the hell outta them. Kanye West worst then ICP? College Dropout or ICP's whole disco, i think alot of people would choose C.D. there.. lol..... icp.....
Quote by Mainer

No kidding, man. Deez fools ain't down wit da clown.

You see Big Money Hustlas? Dat **** was dope, son. I heard da reason y M&M hates them is cuz he tried 2 join wen dey were called Inner City Posse, but he wasnt good enuff. So dey was like, lick deez nugs little blond bitch and he got mad and started trying to claim detroit as his own, u no?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 22, 2009,
give this a look

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+merchants+of+cool&emb=0&aq=5&oq=the+merch#

cool doc worth looking at, shows how they (any all other mainstreamers) are sell outs
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Mainer
mainstream? thats a load of ****. I Only know 3 kids in my whole high school who like them.

They're a lot more mainstream than some fans make them out to be. Its not like they are some unheard of obscure indie group.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No kidding, man. Deez fools ain't down wit da clown.

*The Simpsons 'The Clown Is Down' pic*
watch the damn doc then Mainer
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Mainer
mainstream? thats a load of ****. I Only know 3 kids in my whole high school who like them.

Yeah, I don't know a whole lot of people who like them.
they make me laugh, for all the wrong reasons
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by Freaky_Styley
they make me laugh, for all the wrong reasons

I no *** u mean. Its like, they shouldnt really right songs about having sex with mickey mouse's ho, cause its insensitive and everything, but when you get right down to it, u realize that minnie must have six nipples cause shes a rat, and so when they right a verse that goes like, you can't help but laugh:

i put that thin little mouse on my bed,
"I've got a boyfriend," is what she woulda said,
If I hadnt stuf my dick in her head,
You see, I took off her top, squeezed her six big titties,
She said, "No no, I love Mickey,"
After about an hour, I could tell she didn't really,
I had her breathing hard, but shut her mouth up with my willie..
When we started, she looked like a virgin, didn't wanna go down,
But how you gonna say no to a clown?
So I called in a few Juggalos,
To stick it in this ho,
And when we was done we celebrated with a few bottles of Faygo.

U no, something like that is just brillaitn. And its funny, even though its dark subject matter.

hey how come i can write dick and titties but not ***?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 24, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill

And when we was done we celebrated with a few bottles of Faygo.

This shows that ICP is just a couple of white trash fat guys trying to become famous by rapping... i mean come on. how famous can you wearing walmart facepaint and making up songs about doing it with Disney characters? ridiculous.
Quote by Mainer

That's 3 too many
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by puertonicob
This shows that ICP is just a couple of white trash fat guys trying to become famous by rapping... i mean come on. how famous can you wearing walmart facepaint and making up songs about doing it with Disney characters? ridiculous.

That's not a real ICP song. I made it up.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by IcePh0enix
2. ICP is a terrible band. They're only popular because they're a complete gimmick. The majority of their fans are scene kids who like to "get crunk".

That's Brokencyde. ICP fans are obese white trash.

That being said, I liked them when I was in middle school. Now it just makes me laugh when I see people with that stupid ****ing face paint walking around in public.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I once saw an ICP fan who had made his own ICP t-shirt. On the back, he misspelled juggalo and had written, "jugglao". That's all I have to say about ICP.
Quote by I_hate_kyle
I once saw an ICP fan who had made his own ICP t-shirt. On the back, he misspelled juggalo and had written, "jugglao". That's all I have to say about ICP.

I thought ICP fans would kill anyone they found not buying their endless amounts of merchandise.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's not a real ICP song. I made it up.

hhahahahhaha

you should be their lyricist, then, cause thats better then half the s**t they write
I hate juggalos, I actually really like ICP though, it's just funny, I don't understand why either side of the opinion spectrum takes them so seriously.
There are so many juggalos in Utah. They hate everyone who doesn't buy juggalo **** or is a juggalo, except for a few who are cool. Anyway, I can't stand ICP. I don't like their music, and they hate rednecks. Thats everyone in my family!
Quote by Mainer

Kanye West may be an asshole, but he's made a lot of good songs. And Eminem may be a joke now, but around the time of his first two albums he did the whole "I'm a crazy suicidal white boy" act way better than ICP could ever imagine.

Also, ICP concerts look like a cross between an Ugliest People in America Convention and a weighing in for the Guinness record for world's fattest person.
I like some of their songs, but they'd be a little more digestable if they werent grown men in makeup dancing around talking about killing chickens. They did an interview and seemed like decent guys. They're by no means Beethoven, but some of the songs have clearly discernable messages that arent 100% bad.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Well, it looks like TS got scared away.

It's ridiculous to like a song based on how many swears it has in it. TS is prolly like 13.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
ICP got tiresome and boring after a few listens. In their little "clique" i do have to say though that Twiztid is was better vocally and their beats are way better. Eminem is actually a very talented lyricist, as long as he isn't writing about killing his wife. That being said I think Tech N9ne is the best hip hop artist out there today. I can't stand most hip hop but i can't get enough of that guy.
YAMAHA DROP 6
DIEZEL STRAIGHT FRONT 4X12 CAB
DEDICATED MONSTER CABLE USER!!!

All equipment is for sale!!! email at jennings.michael.b@gmail.com
Eminem is amazing, and the above user is right, he's an amazing lyricist when he's not talking about killing his wife.

On topic, I can't stand ICP or most juggalos, but ICP seem like cool people in real life from what I've seen.

I came in here to point out this should go in the other forum. I don't even remember posting in this thread before, I don't know how that post is there.
Quote by Taint McGooch
That being said I think Tech N9ne is the best hip hop artist out there today.

You've got to be shitting me.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17

I think he's one of them too. Not the best, but one of the best.
Quote by romencer17

no unfortunately im not haha. but we'll save that for another thread.
YAMAHA DROP 6
DIEZEL STRAIGHT FRONT 4X12 CAB
DEDICATED MONSTER CABLE USER!!!

All equipment is for sale!!! email at jennings.michael.b@gmail.com
Page 1 of 2