Does anyone know of some really epic monolgues in movies or plays? Ones like the ending diner scene in Pulp Fiction or the "**** You" scene in 25th hour.
All of Tyler's speeches in Fight Club are pretty epic.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
The last monologue in Team America- "There are three kinds of people in this world..."

It's moving.
True. I guess this also applies for epic scenes, like everything in a beautiful mind or choice things in Good Will Hunting, etc.

And i had a feeling someone would say that team america monologue
Quote by Guitarpsycho93
True. I guess this also applies for epic scenes, like everything in a beautiful mind or choice things in Good Will Hunting, etc.

And i had a feeling someone would say that team america monologue

I was going to inb4 Fight Club, but I decided to make sure before I posted and caught myself. So I had to come up with something.
The killer rabbit from Holy Grail. The Standoff in Reservoir Dogs when Mr. Pink and Mr. White draw their guns on each other. Oh and the part where Joe, Nice Guy Eddy, and Mr. White are aruguing towards the end.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
The killer rabbit from Holy Grail. The Standoff in Reservoir Dogs when Mr. Pink and Mr. White draw their guns on each other. Oh and the part where Joe, Nice Guy Eddy, and Mr. White are aruguing towards the end.

Monologue equals one person speaking, not two or three. Mono. One.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Monologue equals one person speaking, not two or three. Mono. One.

Nevermind, then. *leaves*
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
at this point, i'm willing to hear an awkward conversation between a guy and his hooker at breakfast if it's good.
the opening speech of patton

/thread
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Sopods speech form Red Faction 2.

"The world has abandoned us..."
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
High Fidelity has the best monolagues I have every seen/heard, same with just about any john cusack movie
This:
Sam: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened. But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. Because they were holding on to something.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Richard III Winter of our Discontent.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.
It's just been revoked
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
Quote by Guitarpsycho93
Does anyone know of some really epic monolgues in movies or plays? Ones like the ending diner scene in Pulp Fiction or the "**** You" scene in 25th hour.

That's exactly what i was gonna suggest.

The first 10 minutes of Apocalypse Now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzM4D2_uOP0
Requiem for a Dream!

Sara Goldfarb

Big deal? You drove up in a cab.
You see who had the sun seat?
You notice your mother in the special spot getting the sun?
You know who everybody talks to?
You know who's somebody now?
Who's no longer just a widow in a little apartment who lives alone?
I'm somebody now, Harry. Everyone likes me.
Soon millions of people will see me and like me.
I'll tell them about you and your father.
I'll tell them how your father liked the red dress and how good he was to us.
Remember?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society