so, im going to be getting a new cell phone soon, but im not sure which one i should get...
i am going to be doing a lot of texting and a lot of music and videos, but no internet browsing or anything that i need a data plan for...
so im either going to go with Sprint or Verizon, not sure which one my dad is going to choose.
For Sprint, i have been looking at the Samsung Exclaim, Blackberry Curve 8330, and the LG Rumor 2.
For Verizon, its between the LG Versa, Samsung Omnia, and Blackberry Storm.

i have a limit of $80 for the phone. are there any really good phones that i am missing completely? suggestions? thanks guys.
Guitars:

Mitchell MD100S
Yamaha CS40
Dean V-Coustic
Laguna LE122

Amp:
Line 6 Spider III 15W
No clue about verizon or sprint. The samsung Katana (I think its samsung, i could be wrong) was a really cool phone a couple years ago, they may have a new model. Its one of sprints exclusives.

If he just so happens to look into cingular, nokia makes the best phones by far, IMO.
Dont get a Sony Ericsson. I love the phones, and their great, but every single one has a white screen problem that occurs about a year after use. I went through 3 diffrent ones, and on top of that my girlfriend white screened one to. LAME.

Go with the samsungs tho
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
i have 2 friends who have the blackberry storm and they both HATE it
The LG env3 has a big keyboard, so you don't need girly little hands when you want to type with it.

$80 isn't going to go far for a phone, dude.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by mashizz
i have 2 friends who have the blackberry storm and they both HATE it

Yeah, I have it and it's not really that great
But hopefully the Storm 2 comes out and fixes the bugs
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by Froboarder
$80 isn't going to go far for a phone, dude.

i know its not much, but its all i can afford to pay for my own phone right now.

and im liking that env3 a lot too, ill look into that one
Guitars:

Mitchell MD100S
Yamaha CS40
Dean V-Coustic
Laguna LE122

Amp:
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Last edited by DC6140 at Sep 20, 2009,
If your going to get a two year plan, go to letstalk.com I always go there, they have really nice phones for free.
^ thanks for the suggestion, ill check it out
Guitars:

Mitchell MD100S
Yamaha CS40
Dean V-Coustic
Laguna LE122

Amp:
Line 6 Spider III 15W