Page 1 of 2
It happens to me pretty much every day. >_>
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
A few times.

Somehow, I look more of a girl when I don't have hair.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Um no, I have the face of a man....

Last edited by mamosa at Sep 20, 2009,
I went to see my grandfather(He had alzheimers(spelling?) before he passed away last month.) We had a conversation and when I left, he said "Who was she?". My hair isn't even that long, it's above my shoulders.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Yes, even though I'm 6'4". Not particularly manfaced, and I do have a sister.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
My hair's not long enough quite yet. And my damn parents made me get it cut. 1 more year before college, and I shall be out from under their thumbs!!!!

On a side note, one of my friends often got mistaken for a boy when she was younger. Apparently she had really short hair and looked pretty dude-ish. She's smokin' hot now.

...Maybe she has a wang. Anyone ever seen the movie Sleepaway Camp?
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Not me, unless you count drunk old men who knew I was a guy and just followed me down the street taking the piss.

It happened to my friend though, he was sitting with his mother in a cafe and the waitress asked "What would you like to order, ladies? "

We laugh about that quite a lot. Well, he doesn't.
Happened to me the other day by an old bloke with his wife in a queue - He was trying to return something I think and wasn't understanding the bloke behind the counter - he saw me queue behind him and said "ok we'll let this young lady here just buy her DVD" (was In Bruges btw ) - I reply with the deepest and gruffest "Thanks"
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Dregen
No, I have an afro.

Didn't make a difference here.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Not since I've kept it short, but before that, I have before.

A bit over your earlobes is a good length, in my opinion. Shoulder length, or anything in my profile, that's NOT my default, doesn't seem like a good idea.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by pitobodies
My hair's not long enough quite yet. And my damn parents made me get it cut. 1 more year before college, and I shall be out from under their thumbs!!!!

On a side note, one of my friends often got mistaken for a boy when she was younger. Apparently she had really short hair and looked pretty dude-ish. She's smokin' hot now.

...Maybe she has a wang. Anyone ever seen the movie Sleepaway Camp?

Haha. Yeah man. Great movie with an ending that's a slap in the face.
My hair is quite short. So no.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
My hair's long, but it's certainly not girl hair. Plus I have a very manly body and face. Also a beard. It's only happened once from behind and I was sitting down.
Last edited by D&DLover at Sep 20, 2009,
Even now that I cut my hair above shoulder length, it still happens.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF I HAVE FEMININE CURVES!!
I've had long hair for like 4 years and nobody has ever mistaken me for a girl. Probably because of my manly physique.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
I have the shape/shoulder of a man, so no
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Get a haircut you bum.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
once, the greeter at walmart said "have a good day ma'mam!" when i walked past her. she only saw my back...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
It happens to me every now and then at work if im helping an old person, they like keep calling me miss. even though i have a ****ing nametag that says steve.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
used to happen when I was like.. 15, now that i'm 6'4" with a beard and mustache and everything it never happens

Edit:

Person below me, You should definitely change 'vagina DJ' to VJ DJ cause.. it's awesomer and, I corrected it to that in that thread
Last edited by Nevermind1299 at Sep 20, 2009,
Quote by CemetaryGates90
It happens to me every now and then at work if im helping an old person, they like keep calling me miss. even though i have a ****ing nametag that says steve.

Just be glad you're name isn't Jesse. Everybody misspells my name Jessie even though they know I'm a ****ing guy.
Ah, man. Lots'a people think I'm a chick.

I was in the showers at the YMCA one time and the dude across the room said, "So, why are you in here?"

It didn't help that I'd tucked my weiner between my legs for safe keeping.
Quote by greenelephants
Not me, unless you count drunk old men who knew I was a guy and just followed me down the street taking the piss.

It happened to my friend though, he was sitting with his mother in a cafe and the waitress asked "What would you like to order, ladies? "

We laugh about that quite a lot. Well, he doesn't.

Similar story: I went to some girl store with my girlfriend and the lady asked "Do you girls need any help?" or something like that...

EDIT: Yeah, I also heave a pretty feminine body. I'm really skinny like most girls.
Last edited by byob_soad2 at Sep 20, 2009,
Happened to me twice, back when I had long hair. Once, I was sitting in my female friends' dorm room, which was a triple. I had my head down and was doing homework, along with the three inhabitants of the room. Some freshmen were touring the building and got to see the room; one of the parents asked, "so is this a quad?"

Then I looked up. He saw my facial hair and got all embarrassed and apologized. Then his daughter hit on me. It was awkward.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Nope.

Shoulders are too broad and I dont have the structure to be called a chick.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

No, never. Which makes me think you lot either act or look like utter faggots.

Quote by Gargantuan
I have a beard.

"Is that a chick or a dude?"

"SIR, LOOK AT MY BEARD"

I saw a chick at Tim Horton's once sporting a thick moustache and some epic 'burns, so you never know.
Page 1 of 2