I just converted the price of a set of Nailbomb's the US dollars, and with shipping and conversion costs, its almost $300, which is quite a bit. Are there any websites in the US known for shipping BKP pickups.

I googled to no real results, so i'm just wondering if i'm missing some place.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Bareknuckles isn't the end all be all. There's boutique pickups makes in the US that'll be able to match or beat BK at 300 dollars a set for sure.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by mmolteratx
http://www.axepalace.com/

I believe $240 a set. Best price I've seen.

..If any where in stock? None of the pickups even showed up.

and Kevin Saale, recommend me some brands to check out!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
You have to e-mail them for info. Matrix_Claw recommended them a few months ago to me and I think IP.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by dcdossett65
..If any where in stock? None of the pickups even showed up.

and Kevin Saale, recommend me some brands to check out!
Depends on what you want... WCR and Motor City Pickups should give you a nice range from vintage style pickups to shred machines. Wolfetone also does good work but their game is really more vintage pickup clones but they have some high output winds as well, and if you are looking for that classic PAF kind of sound there are several USA based winders that imo, do it much better than Bareknuckle, but at the same time might cost you several hundred more than Bareknuckle (Holmes, Stephens Designs, Throbak)

But definitely look at WCR, Motor City and Wolfetone. I have to agree with Kevin here, there are boutique winders in the USA, many of them, just as well regarded as Bareknuckle, you just don't hear about them that often here because not a lot of people are willing to pony up for a set of $300+ pickups. Check out The Gear Page, and you'll hear about WCR nonstop, and the Les Paul Forum and you'll hear about Throbaks nonstop.
Last edited by al112987 at Sep 21, 2009,