replaced tubes...(yea more from this guy) and now it sounds really harsh on my leads. When i pull bass up and stuff it gets flabby...you guys or smart...oh and lots of "white noise" when its on standby.

Thanks in advance
What amp, what tubes did it have before, what tubes did you switch to, why did you switch tubes?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Could be your guitar/pickups. Got actives? Replaced the batteries?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Mesa F-50, used to have mesa stock tubes, now has JJ 6L6s, changed because they were lacking in tone quality
i bet you're very glad that you changed tubes.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Quote by Josher.K
i bet you're very glad that you changed tubes.

haha yea, very....the harshness we could do without....lol
My rectoverb did this exact thing, i never could figure it out on my own. I eventually let it rot in my closet for a few months and then sold to some guy for parts..... horrible experience, i'd say take it into a professional, don't mess with it anymore it will only end in disappointment and frustration.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Quote by schtick_bomb
My rectoverb did this exact thing, i never could figure it out on my own. I eventually let it rot in my closet for a few months and then sold to some guy for parts..... horrible experience, i'd say take it into a professional, don't mess with it anymore it will only end in disappointment and frustration.

damn....ok thanks