Page 1 of 3
JacobTheMe and I, coryklok, have come together to bring justice to the minority. One time, I was eating Trix breakfast cereal™ and I got really depressed because I started thinking about how they never give the rabbit any. Those heartless bastards just taunt him. Never let him win once.

It symbolizes society and how it never allows the minority (In this case the rabbit) win, no matter how much he wants it and how hard he tries. I think everybody will at one time in their life relate to the phrase "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids."

UG should help the rabbit by starting a campaign to boycott Trix cereal until the rabbit gets some. Everyone would post videos and make signs saying "Silly kids, Trix are for rabbits" and then we could all send it to General Mills.

Here is the contact sheet:

We must let them know this discrimination will not be tolerated any longer! Go forth and bring change upon the lands, let freedom ring!

EDIT: Here is a facebook group- http://www.facebook.com/groups/create.php?customize&gid=138621932725#/group.php?gid=138621932725

EDIT 2: It has come to my attention that I must address the harmfulness of Trix to the rabbits. These rumors are lies, made by the white-collar conservatives who wish to see us liberals shot. Who are we to decide what the rabbits put in to their bodies?
Last edited by coryklok at Sep 20, 2009,
I haven't ate Trix in about ten years anyway.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Amen, ever since I was nine and realized how much of jackasses those kids are I've hated the cereal.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
The species discrimination must stop! I am with you. I say we should all sneak into animal stores and give the rabbits the god damn Trix they deserve!
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Sep 20, 2009,
HELLS YES! im in!
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
don't forget, the selfish greedy kids wouldn't share their yogurt either
Quote by Well.......
k koo.

I don't see this lasting, but I may be wrong.

We cannot let injustice prevail! We will march in the streets until these abominations have cleared the airways!
I too have been (Metaphorically) the rabbit. In a situation like this, we must help the trix rabbit get what he deserves. No matter what. NO MATTER WHAT!
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Awesome. You guys see what happens when teenagers are sitting around getting high? Good things come of this, Im in.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Trix got retarded after they got rid of the shapes.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by coryklok
We cannot let injustice prevail! We will march in the streets until these abominations have cleared the airways!

The rabbit is white, you'll have the NAACP on you in no time.
Quote by SEALSniper1152
wow... sounds like the TS is the kind of guy that believes that the jews run the world, and their hit men the Muslims are really just doing the jews evil bidding.

Or he's joking/trolling.

Your call.
Yes! Give that bunny some honey!!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
This has nothing to do with discrimination and everything to do with us trying to leave our mark on the world.

Im in.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.

My best attempt at being funny
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

...dont kill me.
I'm not in. I think all the sugar and **** in the cereal would kill the rabbit, or at least make him very sick. That is why the kids keep it from him, it is bad for him and they love him.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Well.......
The rabbit is white, you'll have the NAACP on you in no time.

Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I did it.

now they better give him some damn trix
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by dubstar92
I'm not in. I think all the sugar and **** in the cereal would kill the rabbit, or at least make him very sick. That is why the kids keep it from him, it is bad for him and they love him.

He's right. I'm out

Long live the rabbit!
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Here was my email:

THIS IS ****ING RIDICULOUS! What kind of **** are you promoting here? Discrimination against rabbits? What the **** did they do to you!? Did he ever get any of those goddamn Trix!? Seriously, those kids are ****ed up. Can you just make one commercial where he gets Trix. I thought society has gotten past these primitive discriminations, but I guess not.
I really wish they wouldn't have changed the shape of trix.
Circles are just not the same as shapes.
■■■

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Last edited by RocksAwakening5 at Sep 20, 2009,

another attempt at being funny
Quote by Zugunruhe

...dont kill me.
This is going great so far! These mighty controlling oppressors will topple down when it is stuck by the fist of justice!
I should send them a picture of my rabbit. Their hearts will melt.
■■■

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I'm in,

those damned rabbit discriminators!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Page 1 of 3