If i won't log in for a long enough time, will my youtube account be deleted? Because if somehow i lose my love for guitar, i think it would be cool to show my kids what i used to be able to do...
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
Don't you still have the files?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Well you could always leave your account automatically logged in, so when ever you go on youtube, your account will be renewed
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
It shouldn't be unless

1) You posted something against the rules or spammed

or

2) Their servers get ****ed and everyone's account gets deleted
Quote by sonsie
Well you could always leave your account automatically logged in, so when ever you go on youtube, your account will be renewed

Thissss.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
dude, I've never even submitted a video, I just made an account to be able to comment, which I hardly ever do. If you just keep your account signed in all the time it won't go away (and I don't think they delete accounts anyways, not sure, ask them)
Quote by anonymous564
If i won't log in for a long enough time, will my youtube account be deleted? Because if somehow i lose my love for guitar, i think it would be cool to show my kids what i used to be able to do...

A nice reminder of our mortality

I WAS GONNA LIVE FOREVER!!!!
Are you talking about years down the road? Back your videos up to something. It'd be easier.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
It won't matter, since in our Dystopian future, Youtube will be erased from society.
Quote by due 07
It won't matter, since in our Dystopian future, Youtube will be erased from society.

pretty much this.

oh, and a clockwork orange ftw!
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL