while gaming.

like what do you guys listen to when your playing games.

i got the idea for the thread earlier when i was playing resident evil 4 and during the last chapters (where the chopper comes in and helps you get to saddler) i found myself listening to the trooper, run to the hills, and fear of the dark by ironmaiden.

i typically listen to iron maiden, ozzy osbourne, rise against, papa roach, and linkin park when im playing games like RE4 and call of duty on my wii.

and when im playing old generation games (playstation, nintendo 64, etc) i like listening to 90s music, like spin doctor.

so what kind of music do you guys play while gaming?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Porcupine Tree.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Nothing. I don't like music playing while I'm gaming, it tends to take away from the whole experience for me (or if I'm playing online, I don't hear enemies as well)
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Something fast and heavy usually. But BtBaM is always good, for any situation really.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Ill put my itunes on shuffle and play
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Quote by xMetalGodx
Nothing. I don't like music playing while I'm gaming, it tends to take away from the whole experience for me (or if I'm playing online, I don't hear enemies as well)

sometimes i have to turn the music off for that lol.
but most of the time i just keep the tv slightly louder then the music to help balance it out.

for some reason i play call of duty online better when i cant hear though. i dont know why.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Nothing, unless it's Grand Theft Auto, that's when I listen to the in-game radio.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Well today playing CoD4 I was listening to Megadeth.

I got 58 kills in one game
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
i feel like a lot of WoW players listen to Tool. i listen to the strokes or sound of animals fighting
DECRESCENDO
I usually just listen to the in-game music (it's always good to know if a Cliff Racer is following you or not), but otherwise Buckethead. Not his heavier work, but stuff like Colma and Electric Tears.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Quote by ShallowEndings
Pff, the news is always better. The couple with the tiger

Anyone remember the talk show hosted by Lazlow in GTA III? With all those crazy callers?
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by vanshaya

Anyone remember the talk show hosted by Lazlow in GTA III? With all those crazy callers?

Wasn't a fan of III, San Andreas was the best out, had the best radio news programs.. I think.. Maybe it was VC how the guest got shot? But IV is by far the most detailed..
Uhm - I don't listen to music whilst playing games.
a little lost.....
I find that melodic death metal seems to fit shooters best. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Vehemence were made for each other.

If all else fails play everything in the ol' library. Nothing like shooting people in the face while listening to Journey
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
now to come to thing about it, probably Opeth. basically all i listen to besides classical and Rammstein.
I really need to develope some diversity
۝‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗۝
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
Metal and Classical

good taste you have
۝‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗۝
It depends what kind of game I'm playing- for example;
God of war or other really violent games- Death/Black metal
Timesplitters or other FPSes- NWOBHM/Thrash metal/NWOTM
Platformers- something upbeat
Puzzlers- Ballards such as A tout le monde, The unforgiven, Nothing else matters etc.
anything else- whatever I feel like listening to.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)