Do you want to piss off your parents, teachers, co-workers and authority figures? The only way to make someone that angry is to violate something they hold sacred because they're afraid of the alternative. The industrialized world is scared ****less of Islamic fundamentalism because these people believe so much in their religion that they're willing to die for it. We can't compete with that -- we're too eager to get back to the sofa, Wii, cable TV and pizza you can order through the internet.

Back in the late 1980s, there was this band from Texas that said they were Iranians who supported the jihadi theocracy. They endorsed terrorism, book burning, dope smoking and endless war against the USA. This band was called the Fearless Iranians From Hell. If you like skatethrash like Cryptic Slaughter, Dead Horse or Suicidal Tendencies, check out this review with sound samples, tracklist and Koranic quotations.

Fearless Iranians From Hell - Foolish Americans, Holy War and Die For Allah

Anyone else like this founding thrash band? Here's my review: it's like Suicidal Tendencies with MDC-style speed and simple song structures. It's not rocket science but the guitar leads are pretty interesting.
gonna check out when i get home from school like 6 and a half hour from now...
sounfs cool
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Great band, suprisingly unpopular around here.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Great band, but you might get more of a response in the Hardcore forum.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Great band, its from my parents country (I'm 3/4 Iranian),
Iranian pride. We are truly the best race
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
I came across this band on the anus website Great stuff, gonna look more into it
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom

Texas isn't in Iran.
awesome band!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by \Powerslave/
Texas isn't in Iran.

I was born in Texas and I'm Iranian. wait...so they weren't actually Iranian?
whoops
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom

Kurdish here, but I was born in Iran, and my parents lived there for like 20 years.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
I was born in Texas and I'm Iranian. wait...so they weren't actually Iranian?

They were probably in the same situation you are: people of Iranian descent in Texas.

It does happen... has for about 30 years, especially around Houston/SA.
I heard the Birth AD cover of Blow Up The Embassy prompting me to have a listen to them again
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I'm getting the discography compilation soon, I love these guys. Reminds me a lot of first-album Suicidal Tendencies.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...