Guys. I know this is sudden, but I'm sick of the internet.

Websites and activities such as myspace, 4chan, youtube, online games, facebook and messenger, just don't apeal to me anymore. I just can't find the intrest to let myself waste away infront of a computer screen any longer. The only things I can find salvation in anymore are, guitar, alcohol and work. Is this normal? As for the last 3 years of my life, I've spent a dedicated 6-8 hours + per day in front of a computer? Is this my instincts trying to save me? Should I take it as a message and leave the internet world forever? Embark on a journey to real life, Where I am yet to experience many things such as sex with more than one person, a puppet show, commiting a fellony, going to sleep before midnight.

Please tell me what you think UG
I think you should do whatever you want. Personally, i find nothing wrong with using the computer that much, so long as you get some exercise. personal choice my friend.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Take up a sport. Do that sort of stuff.

If you don't want to be on the intertrons all day, don't be.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
this reminds me of a t-shirt i saw once "sell your pc, buy a guitar" i think it applies here
i havn't sigged anyone yet =/
Quote by UltimateDud
going to sleep before midnight.

now why would you want to do that??
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Don't go on the internet that long then? It's not a hard concept to grasp. If you're sick of the internet, then just do something else instead. Play your guitar, work, or drink yourself stupid. I'm fine with the internet, probably because I just stop using it when I start to feel bored (aside from having to use it at work).
Quote by ShallowEndings
Yeah i know what you mean, post the bear and get banned

When i got banned i realised how much i loved UG, but done so many more things outside.. Be on the net for a maximum of 4 hours a day.. But seriously, have time out for a few weeks.

Fix´D ******

Nukedit: Oh MY Gosh- Lol and then Wut combined means censor
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
You're just bored with. Take that as a sign to do things that are productive. You'll thank yourself for it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
yea, the internet is boring as hell. 4chan is repetitive, ug is derivative, and youtube is lame.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea, the internet is boring as hell. 4chan is repetitive, ug is derivative, and youtube is lame.

I agree with Gandhi.
Quote by Zugunruhe

Unbelievably repetitive, almost every hour a new thread is made on the same thing. Though UG is tuning into it now, people can't think of their own ideas of a thread, you laugh you lose etc.

Never was a fan of youtube really, lessons were the only thing i was there for..
Just to imply what everyone else has said with more value, get a fundamental hobby that you can enjoy and limit yourself to the computer.
۝‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗۝
You can just use the internet less than usual and do something else /thread
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
If you feel you have the will power, leave. Don't look back.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
If you take alcohol out of the equation, I think that's great.

Of course, when I say "take alcohol out of the equation", I mean if you're an alcoholic. If you just drink like the rest of us, then nevermind.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
It's all about moderation, if the internet or drugs caused me to not do the things i truly loved, why would i continue the habit. You should find another hobby to occupy your time. Maybe form a band?
Quote by SathiaSun
I think you should do whatever you want. Personally, i find nothing wrong with using the computer that much, so long as you get some exercise. personal choice my friend.

This.

Don't be so melodramatic, TS. It's possible to both have a life, be healthy, and use the internet as much as you want. For example, I'm starting my new job tomorrow, riding my bike through the countryside later today, painting a picture, and playing L4D and chatting on IRC with my online friends. You don't have to just "give up" completely on something if you're used to it, just go do some other fun stuff too.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by UltimateDud
Guys. I know this is sudden, but I'm sick of the internet.

Websites and activities such as myspace, 4chan, youtube, online games, facebook and messenger, just don't apeal to me anymore. I just can't find the intrest to let myself waste away infront of a computer screen any longer. The only things I can find salvation in anymore are, guitar, alcohol and work. Is this normal? As for the last 3 years of my life, I've spent a dedicated 6-8 hours + per day in front of a computer? Is this my instincts trying to save me? Should I take it as a message and leave the internet world forever? Embark on a journey to real life, Where I am yet to experience many things such as sex with more than one person, a puppet show, commiting a fellony, going to sleep before midnight.

Please tell me what you think UG

if they don't appeal to you anymore, um, then don't do them, simplé estos
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
If you leave, you wont be missed.
Teh Interwebz will go on without you.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon