First of all, the searchbar only came up with some guy talking about the Deadpool spinoff movie.

After seeing this movie twice, I only noticed the Deadpool thing the second time. But this is the deal:

Ryan Renolds is this assassin mercinary guy (Just like the comic character Deadpool), but they dont call him deadpool, just by his name.

Its not until after he's given other mutant powers by Stryker that he's briefly mentioned as Deadpool (Stryker calls him this once, but Weapon XI mostly)

Then He dies.

So, my beef is this:

Is he only Deadpool after the operation? Because the comic character is exactly like Ryan Renold's character BEFORE he becomes weapon XI, so it makes no sense. Also, how is he supposed to have his own movie, if they only called him deadpool a few moments before he's decapitated.

Anyway, your thoughts on this?
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
Supposedly after the credits he picks up his head and retatches it.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Quote by mental_cookie
Supposedly after the credits he picks up his head and retatches it.

Apparently in the comics he's had his head cut off but re-attached by some one putting it back on.

He's supposed to have regenerative powers like Wolverine and Sabretooth, along with agility, reflexes, etc.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
The Deadpool movie will probably have nothing to do with it, seeing as how Deadpool is not really a member of the Weapon program.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
His mouth is unsewn his eyes blink and his arm sword goes in again.
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31