Hi all!

I've done one of these before and found success with it, so I figured I would try again now

Anyway, I'm 17 (18 in March) and have been playing guitar for around 4-5 years. I am not trained in the sense that I had lessons and have been graded, but I have taught myself to play the music that I like, and perfected the techniques contained within that.

So, my influences range from as heavy as Slipknot, to System of a Down, to Avenged Sevenfold. Anywhere between there I am comfortable playing, but I wouldn't say no to anything on either end of the scale

Really no point putting much more in here, so if you want to know more, get in touch with me through PM and we can have a chat

Cheers!

-Adam
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
I'm in Burton, been playing guitar for 4 years, 17 in a month if you're up for a Jam or something.

I have real trouble finding musicians myself (especially living in Burton, complete ****hole).
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I'm in Burton, been playing guitar for 4 years, 17 in a month if you're up for a Jam or something.

I have real trouble finding musicians myself (especially living in Burton, complete ****hole).

Just had a quick look on google maps, looks quite far out :p Would probably be a bit difficult for jamming and stuff.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3