Now this as silly as it may seem, I've found to be quite true,

Over the course of the past few weeks, I've been eating Kit-Kat's and any drinks can find really, And honestly i feel the drink tastes better and more refreshing after eating a Kit - Kat, now this could easily be wrong and stuff, but eh well,

Therefore gaining me new found respect for the common Kit-Kat
Is it just me being a stupid douchebag or has anyone else noticed?
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Orange Juice tastes really good after eating a Kit-Kat. Everything else tastes the same though.
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
No, Its just you.

Edit: Damn you ^

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I love kit kats but it has the opposite effect on me

Cola+kit kat = **** breath btw
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Easy on the wacky baki fella...

Let us know when you make sense
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
You probably have some mental illness but I won't try and diagnose you. I'll just say no, I haven't noticed that.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Ah ... i am drinking cola and eating a kit kat as we speak ... my breath did not come to mind, but i don't care, it was refreshing as hell, anyone any thing on other drinks?

Blackcurrant juice was a gooden too
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

hmm, I will need to test this theory.

*goes off to get a kit kat bar
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
They say on the chef shows how some food and drinks can taste more amazing after and before certain meals and drinks. But they're usually reeeally pretentious fools as well...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Before eating chocolate, tasters eat (I think) a wafer and then some lime juice to cleanse their pallete. Maybe the KitKat wafer has a slightly similar effect?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I think it's something God made
Quote by cornmancer

I noticed that.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
That's because Kit-Kats taste of milk powder. Oh no, that's African Kit-Kats. Baby Milk Action FTW
hello
Ive got a better theory...

I have theorised that if an area become sufficiently HOT and SUNNY then it shall quickly become populated with scantily clad FILLIES!

In laymans terms, heat X sun = mammary glands for all!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
For me is it the effect of coke making me able to eat types of fish i can't eat without it lol

But i've never tried eating kit kat before drinking something. Usually it has the opposite effect with chocolate so i doubt that you're right-
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Jaymz_515
Before eating chocolate, tasters eat (I think) a wafer and then some lime juice to cleanse their pallete. Maybe the KitKat wafer has a slightly similar effect?

SPOOM!

They serve it in restaurants after a course: It's a mix of prosseco(Italian sparkly white wine) and lemon icecream... Tastes good and makes other food taste exactly like they are supposed to taste.
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Quote by iron_mike25
Now this as silly as it may seem, I've found to be quite true,

Over the course of the past few weeks, I've been eating Kit-Kat's and any drinks can find really, And honestly i feel the drink tastes better and more refreshing after eating a Kit - Kat, now this could easily be wrong and stuff, but eh well,

Therefore gaining me new found respect for the common Kit-Kat
Is it just me being a stupid douchebag or has anyone else noticed?
It works that way after eating pussy, so maybe there's something similar happening here.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Zolom
Ive got a better theory...

I have theorised that if an area become sufficiently HOT and SUNNY then it shall quickly become populated with scantily clad FILLIES!

In laymans terms, heat X sun = mammary glands for all!

This is probably the best theory I've heard in quite some time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
It works that way after eating pussy, so maybe there's something similar happening here.

Pussy's are made of Kit-Kat ...

Or the otherway round

And eee i picked up on that, Pussy, Kit-Kat, Pussy Kat ... i need to get out of the house more
Quote by cornmancer

Do you really think that, or is it the new marketing and commericals that say "Kit Kat and coffee are a great combination to start your day!" that Kit Kat has been spewing on the radio.

Funny how advertising works
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
never tried it with coffee
Quote by cornmancer

TS,are you sure your Kit-Kats weren't laced?
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist