Page 1 of 3
I remember this from when it was actually news. It's a shame really, because it clearly wasn't a matter of abuse, and had the girl been only a few months older it would have been perfectly within the law.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Wasn't there a thread about this as she just got caught? Either way this will start an arguement I think... or alot of horny teenagers will say "She can rape me." etc.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Niiice.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
she doesnt look like the most fat teachers
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

On top of the jail sentence, Goddard was banned from working with children for life and ordered to stay on the sex offenders' register for 10 years.

The 15-year-old, who insists the relationship was consensual and their sex life was instigated by her, has vowed to continue the relationship when she turns 16.

10 years on a sex offender's register seems a bit harsh, I mean come on she's pretty hot
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Toast1337

not that many teachers are fat
Quote by lucertia.
not that many teachers are fat

come to germany.....
at least at my school
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Now all I need is

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Pics of student?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
wow shes pretty hot. Why don't you get someone your own age... That's kind of weird, she would be like the most sought after lesbian if she wanted to be.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Monolith295
Pics of student?

I'd tap that.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Those over 13 are capable of consenting, but sexual activity with them remains illegal, particularly for their teachers.

Does it say that in the big book of laws?
hello
Someone better track down this girl so we can give her her Luckiest Girl in Britain award.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
We need to find that student and give her her "Luckiest Girl in the UK" medal.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Last edited by JamesDouglas at Sep 21, 2009,
Finally I can use my hilarious lesbian joke in the pit

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

Lickalotapus
Quote by shattamakar
*whale*
I'd tap that.

I thought the only clothes that got that big were the giant novelty granny panties.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by opc100

why are you questioning the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by opc100

teachers, or any job that deals with minors really, are by law not aloud to have a sexual relationship with their pupils/coworkers/ect. Majority of the time they will not keep that job if caught and would be fired on the spot. If that happens now they're not aloud to work any job dealing with minors. Basically **** a minor + get caught = ur life ****ed
Quote by deathcore101
teachers, or any job that deals with minors really, are by law not aloud to have a sexual relationship with their pupils/coworkers/ect. Majority of the time they will not keep that job if caught and would be fired on the spot. If that happens now they're not aloud to work any job dealing with minors. Basically **** a minor + get caught = ur life ****ed

Don't worry, you are in no danger of being hassled by a peado teacher.

Jk
Quote by lucertia.
Don't worry, you are in no danger of being hassled by a peado teacher.

Jk

I'm 18 and I graduated....but still i feel from that
Quote by deathcore101

is it me or is that a tad communist. i mean im not encouraging underage sex but surely if they both give consent and it doesnt effect their work/teaching then does it really matter??
Quote by Todd Hart
is it me or is that a tad communist. i mean im not encouraging underage sex but surely if they both give consent and it doesnt effect their work/teaching then does it really matter??

classic
^Spot on, laws = communist!
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Toast1337

You have my avatar.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by jgbsmith
why are you questioning the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail?

I'm not, I just think this article is particularly badly written, especially for a paper such as the Mail. I expect this from The Guardian, but the Daily Mail, home of top quality journalism, I am disappoint.
hello
Quote by jgbsmith
I remember this from when it was actually news. It's a shame really, because it clearly wasn't a matter of abuse, and had the girl been only a few months older it would have been perfectly within the law.

+1

She didn't instigate the relationship, I see no reason to imprison her.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde

England has hot women!
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
That's bull. That teacher clearly didn't rape anyone. Who among us would not hit that?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I just don't like how they call the girl a "victim" all through the story.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Page 1 of 3