Zeds.Ded
Yellow matter custard
1,212 IQ
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Zeds.Ded at Sep 21, 2009,
Green_Jelly
Live from the tone lounge
480 IQ
Tourist is my single favourite album ever. I can listen to it over and over again and it fits any occasion.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Zeds.Ded
Yellow matter custard
1,212 IQ
hehe hence the avatar yep its a very feel good album, a great pick me up. better than cocaine
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Zeds.Ded
Yellow matter custard
1,212 IQ
St. Germain Des pres Cafe, im about to start downloading a cd10 limited edition pack from them, cant wait man, just waiting on Steppenwolf to finish off
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
matt92l
not a registered user....
177 IQ
This stuff's great! I love 'Sure Thing' Reminds me of E.S.T if anyones heard of them?
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
Green_Jelly
Live from the tone lounge
480 IQ
Quote by Zeds.Ded
St. Germain Des pres Cafe, im about to start downloading a cd10 limited edition pack from them, cant wait man, just waiting on Steppenwolf to finish off

They're not really related, but St. Germain makes pretty much the same music as SGDPC compiles. Boulevard is a great album as well, but it focuses more on deep house.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)