I have a speedy laptop and desktop, and Itunes is very damn slow even to start up, does anyone have any tips to start it up faster? WMP11 starts up so fast.
LOL
I don't mean to be a **** but I've never had a problem with it. Is this only recently or?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
no pentium and windows 95 and its running faster than my refrigirator!
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by SiKh22
I have a speedy laptop and desktop, and Itunes is very damn slow even to start up, does anyone have any tips to start it up faster? WMP11 starts up so fast.

it goes too FAST?

use WMP instead if your just going to play music
Anything too stupid to be said is sung.
Last edited by Josh596 at Sep 21, 2009,
My old pc at home is a peice of s**t and has the same problem, but my laptop is pretty speedy with it and i have over a thousand songs in my library. It's probably the just the computer. You prabobly have a virus or something. Could be that your hardrive is just too clutered to run it right.
Last edited by ForeverCursed at Sep 21, 2009,
WINAMP.

USE WINAMP.

It is seriously awesome

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yes, iTunes slows down my computer so much. Especially when changing songs. It's also hung up my computer a few times but it is far from a top of the line computer.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████