Hi, just a quick question regarding stance when standing. When I last bothered playing standing, around three years ago I had a very sudden pain in the left shoulder. After finally being bothered to replace the strap, this problem still happens today.

Just wondering if there's a general level the guitar should be placed at when standing (Guitars head in line with your shoulder)?
Thanks
Well for the stance, you want the guitar so that you aren't folding your hands too much. But more important, that you are comfortable where it is. If it means you have to look like you play for a Beatles full on tribute band, go for it.
I started to feel really proud of the fact that I was gay even though I wasn't
- Kurt Cobain
Quote by death eater
Well for the stance, you want the guitar so that you aren't folding your hands too much. But more important, that you are comfortable where it is. If it means you have to look like you play for a Beatles full on tribute band, go for it.

Works for the guy in Enter Shikari.
Quote by death eater

haha right, I guess it's going to be a case of trial and error then. Thanks for the tip.