http://hartford.craigslist.org/msg/1384966713.html
I'm wondering if I should just wait till black friday, or maybe try getting him to go down to 300. The guitar looks good from the pics. I've been dieing to get a strat since I tried one out at GC. They feel perfect, especially over this peavey raptor. (and yes, i tried multiple strats, the MiM felt amazing)
yeah, try getting it down to $300, or $250 if you're feeling lucky.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by jmeyer1022
http://hartford.craigslist.org/msg/1384966713.html
I'm wondering if I should just wait till black friday, or maybe try getting him to go down to 300. The guitar looks good from the pics. I've been dieing to get a strat since I tried one out at GC. They feel perfect, especially over this peavey raptor. (and yes, i tried multiple strats, the MiM felt amazing)

whats black friday
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
whats black friday

busiest shopping day of the year. huge sales. the start of christmas shopping. usually after Thanksgiving.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Used is used, no matter how MINT the condition of the item is.
The only exception is if the item is rare or has some vintage/classic type of values.

60% of New cost is about the limit. (that's current new price, not how much he paid for it)
MIM Strat New = 500
60% of 500 = 300

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Last edited by jonmo1 at Sep 21, 2009,
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, Sales are absurd. I figure if MiM dropped to 300 on labor day they might go even lower on this day.
Quote by cmalmo4
Only queers play fat strats.

GTFO NAO!
Quote by pedromiles101
No? Sorry but if you want a humbucker guitar GET A GIBSON/EPIPHONE. Period.
Quote by cmalmo4

OK, now that's a more educated/adult/constructive response to the thread.
You at least backed up your claim with some explaination.

Your first response was just childish and should not be acceptable.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
i'd try for $300, or at least $325 or so. and definitely try to play it first. but you cant go wrong with a white strat with a maple neck! best color combo there is. putting a black pickguard and black pickups in it would look amazing too.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by cmalmo4

there are better guitars than Gibsons and Epiphones. and you'll figure that out when you stop being a Slash fanboy.
Quote by pedromiles101
If you are willing to haggle I think you could be getting a great deal.
Quote by cmalmo4
Only queers play fat strats.

I laughed hard at this.

Anyways, I would. Seems like an awesome deal and it's not even a horrible color like most good deals are.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV