I heard a knock on my door and i thought "Who could that be?"

well, my mother opens the door and sees a mailman with ANOTHER guitar box. Shes gives him the look of death and begrudgingly allows me to receive the box.

After i opened the box she chilled out though.

ANYWAY!!! here is a picstory...

Here is my NGD Machete.

What could be inside?

Sorry for the lack of good pics but its raining here so no sunlight.
That's nice, Me likes the F-Hole. HNGD!!!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
looks like a warmoth! i definitely approve of that. what is it?

very nice! love that finish, and the f-holes especially!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
If you're gonna blot out the address on one pic you should follow suit and do it on the rest as well. Cleverness would have been to cover the address with the machete.

HNGD!! I don't like telecasters but this one has an f hole that isn't fake so you get a cookie for that.
Dude, awesome stuff

How are the Hot Rails? I wanna put one in the middle of my Strat I'm getting soon and just want an opinion
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Nice sunburst, Mate! How does it sound? I have a Squire V. M Thinline myself, It has such a great tone!
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Quote by Jerry.thewise
If you're gonna blot out the address on one pic you should follow suit and do it on the rest as well. Cleverness would have been to cover the address with the machete.

HNGD!! I don't like telecasters but this one has an f hole that isn't fake so you get a cookie for that.

I saw that too...
But I'm thinking if people would stop with these threads "Oh, what can be in the box" attempts at building tension, then the point would be moot. Just give us pics of the guitar, we don't care about the box it came in or how you opened it..

Anyway, HNGD. That's a sweet looking thinline. I think a tele is my next guitar. But I'm gonna get a cheap old kit guitar from guitarfetish.com. I think that would be a really cool project.

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
I don't care if you guys see the address, i care about spambots reading the address. Also, if you clear your cache in the browser, you will see that i did edit all the addresses after i posted the pics.

So covering it up slow is fine with me.

the guitar needs a little work. the high E nut slot is cut incorrectly, so i need to file that out a bit. The intonation was WAY off, so i adjusted that as well.

the guitar does sound great. These are some type of Artec pickups... the pickups are very different in character. The neck is a single coil and sound VERY bassy. also is super smooth in character. the middle position is very neutral and balanced. The bridge pickup is a bucker but its super bright. It really sounds like a tele bridge pup with a sharpness and bite that i rarely hear with humbuckers...

The high frets could use a little dressing, and i plan on stringing it up with 10s soon as well.
Overall im happy.
Goddamn! I gotta get myself a NGD machete, too!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I've been GASing for one of those for awhile! HNGD
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
*blows load*

I'm reall into tele's now :P
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Looks cool! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Awesome!

Is it a warmoth?

I see no logo...
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome