I've been putting about 4 days into this song. 2 of which where solid working. I know that the first part of the song is repetitive, but the lyrics that I have go along with it so it works.

I've tried some variations like harmonizing the main lick, etc. but nothing sounds as good as the original version.

Since the first post, I added a melodic tom part, a little acoustic lick at the end, edited the organ part a little bit, and changed around some of the drum parts.

C4C

Critique me and I promise you that if you leave me a link or whatever, that I'll give you a really in-depth critique of your work.
Attachments:
Rightfully So2.zip
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

A very repetitive song here but I understand that it's going to have vocals so that's fine I guess.

IMO, your buildup could be a bit more powerful with a drum fill that builds in intensity for a few more bars while that C chord is strummed. It's really quite repetitive, a bit more variation would really help it. The chorus is rather generic IMO, I predicted every single chord before checking back on the tab to see what was going on, it might be luck but IMO, it sounds very standard to acoustic chords.

This little acoustic solo you have here uses the pentatonic scale too much for my taste, it just sounds cheesy to me.

An alright song, didn't really excite me or pull me in too much due to really repetitive theme but will probably sound awesome with vocals.
More critique would be nice.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

This is just beautiful. I can't think of anything you should change. I would have said too much repetition but with vocals it wouldn't need it... maybe you would like to do something to the guitar solo at bars 110-111. Great piece of music.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21748254
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.