i was doing a pull-up on my liscensed floyd(replacing soon i hope) and the ball broke is there any way to reattach the ball to the string? Thanxx
normally, you cut the ball end of the string off anyways.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
the ball off the string broke? cuz if it did there's a way to still use the string
My Gear:

I finally got my guitar and amp!:

MIM Fender Candy Apple Red Stratocaster
Vox VT30
30 Year Old Hofner 12-String Acoustic (i got this for free!)
Quote by randomhero93
normally, you cut the ball end of the string off anyways.

that's what I thought.

But I've seen some people put the ball end at the Tuning peg side. Kinda acts like a locking tuner..

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
that's what I thought.

But I've seen some people put the ball end at the Tuning peg side. Kinda acts like a locking tuner..

yeah, but i dont think thats what TS meant. i think he put the ball end in the bridge.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by KoenDercksen
Oh crap. You actually managed to put the ball end in the bridge?

-stack for you my friend

I think you should change those smilies to facepalms...

2001 MIM Standard Strat
My Gear
i think pictures would clear this up the most. Or just get some new strings, its always better to play with new strings.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
The ball end? All the strings I've ever used just have a end with nothing on - just the wire, and the other end with a two little metal circle bits that keep the string in under the the bridge. I'm confused :S
Quote by Notmewtwoguitar
The ball end? All the strings I've ever used just have a end with nothing on - just the wire, and the other end with a two little metal circle bits that keep the string in under the the bridge. I'm confused :S

That's called the "Ball End"

We know it's technically not a "Ball", it's shaped more like a doughnut or a car tire.
But that's it, it's called the Ball End

2001 MIM Standard Strat
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
That's called the "Ball End"

We know it's technically not a "Ball", it's shaped more like a doughnut or a car tire.
But that's it, it's called the Ball End

Ballend =)
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
im pretty sure whoever put strings in the guitar didn't put the "balls" in the bridge. it probably just looks like the ball end broke off and stayed in the bridge because it was removed in the first place.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha