I'm selling a Jackson KVX10 in Trans Blue, a BC Rich KKV G2, an Ibanez GRG07LTD-1 BK4 and a BC Rich NJ Warlock Trans Red. Hit me with offers.
The Jackson has slight bumps on the horns (to be expected on a V guitar), the Ibanez has a slight mark on the side, part of the Warlock's headstock has been cracked (it was like this when I bought it) but the store painted it in and it isn't really noticable. The BC Rich KKV G2 is immaculate condition, although because I am not overly keen on tremolo bridges I have blocked the Kahler. Be assured I can put this back into tremolo format and have all the original hardware and everything.
I'm new to UG and its forums so I don't know how you put up pics, but if you email me at davidjtheguitarman@hotmail.co.uk, I can email you some detailed pictures and we can discuss the price.
Thanks.
Would you trade the Ibanez GRG07LTD-1 BK4 for an Ibanez RG270 ?
My S**t

Dean Vendetta W/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Peavey Vypyr 30
Planet Waves Custom Cable
Maybe, it seems to have pretty good reviews and features, but as far as Ibanezs go I'm not overly keen. What colour is it and is it the model with a maple fretboard or a rosewood fretboard?