The only thing that comes to mind is Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
The only thing that comes to mind is Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

pretty cool, cheers!
Devin Townsend's stuff is pretty erratic like this.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Heavy metal with folk and classical elements. I take it you do not want Folk/Viking metal?

Tbh, that band is like the bastard child of mathcore, prog metal and symphonic black metal. Not easy to find anything like it. If you like the melodic piano combined with distortion guitars you might want to look into Evanescence or Nightwish (yes I know they are bad examples, I shouldn't be giving advice in genres I can't stand myself. lol).
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
Quote by betrayedloyalty
holy crap lol that was pretty insane. I have never heard that stuff before so I have no clue but cool song

yeah i was like WTF! pretty mad. I guess their bandname is very apt.
Quote by Eskil Rask
Heavy metal with folk and classical elements. I take it you do not want Folk/Viking metal?

Tbh, that band is like the bastard child of mathcore, prog metal and symphonic black metal. Not easy to find anything like it. If you like the melodic piano combined with distortion guitars you might want to look into Evanescence or Nightwish (yes I know they are bad examples, I shouldn't be giving advice in genres I can't stand myself. lol).

nothing like them
Diablo Swing Orchestra is a lot like that, except their song structure is a lot more straightforward than Unexpect's. Nothing wrong with the occasional conventional song structure though.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
Diablo Swing Orchestra is a lot like that, except their song structure is a lot more straightforward than Unexpect's. Nothing wrong with the occasional conventional song structure though.

Yeah i know DSO
Lots of Power Metal have things like this.

But more with clean vox.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.