So i decided to try going into the customization of a guitar. Here's my ideas with pictures!

The whole guitar will be based off one of the 7 deadly sins known as Greed(or Avarice). Got the picture of the back of the guitar and inspiration from Here! and also based off of Dante's Inferno. and yes it was done in paint, sorry thats all i got haha.

Back

Front

Dont know if its gonna be a kit build or get some type of les paul and re do it. Also anyone know how i would be able to get the picture on the back like that?

ps.- anything yellowish is actually gold, paint is awful for colors haha
Equipment
Carlo Robelli SG (Circa 1970's?)
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Master Switch/PowerSuppy
Boss Equalizer
for the back: You can probably get a vinyl sticker made, but I'm not sure how you'd keep it on...
------

Shwiggity.
Why do that on the back? It would look killer on the front.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah thats where i ran into the problem of it all and i want to keep it on the back to get the whole picture in there, most of it would be cut off from the pickups and bridge
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
Last edited by Truteno-the spi at Sep 21, 2009,
I see. I don't know man.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I like this idea, most especially the back of the neck and the fretboard inlays. Maybe find someone who could airbrush the picture on the back (might be expensive though)?
the picture isnt all that high res, so when you print it you may encounter a little bit of pixelation...
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by Tostitos
I like this idea, most especially the back of the neck and the fretboard inlays. Maybe find someone who could airbrush the picture on the back (might be expensive though)?

thats why i suggested the photopaper idea :P

vinyl sticker would also work

I'm pretty sure Jaxville does one of the two since they're cheap guitars with a seemingly complex graphic on a lot of them.
a gold diamond?

it'd look better as a mop inlay. then again, as someone else said, the back would look better on the front... better than what you want to put on there inho.
thanks guys, and yeah the diamonds might go. not to keen on the idea yet but hmmm photopaper might work maybe. only thing is finding a printer to print something that size and how long would the paper last on there with a clearcoat on it?
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
hmm.
I would say to take it to a tattoo parlor or to an airbrush professional. Both of the above are pretty much always up for something new, exciting, and different. Same thing with the guys who do spray-can paintings.
The inlays would be a bitch...
but you could do the diamond on the body with a paintbrush, no problem.

Have a sizzlin' day,
AJ
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster