since I don't live near the ocean anymore, does anyone know were I could purchase/download tracks of nature? I actually have a CD with sounds of nature, but they all have some annoying ambient synth drone under them.

suggestions of where to find clear, pure sounds of the rainforest?
Buy? There are some files without any copyright available free of charge. Google, but FlashKit.com should have a few.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by lzcougarz3
I'm sure you could get one at Target or Wal-Mart for under 10 bucks.

like I said, I got a CD (several already, actually) and they all have either pan flutes over them or weird synth sounds. I just want the nature recording

EDIT: ^ and all google came up with were 10 second sound effects clips. I'm looking for more of about 5 minutes worth of ocean/rain
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 21, 2009,
I always look for them aswell, but with no luck i can never find anything
Quote by CoreysMonster
EDIT: ^ and all google came up with were 10 second sound effects clips

That's where looping comes in handy. Or you can sample it by mixing it in your own style [and making it fit your 5 minutes too].

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by CoreysMonster
since I don't live near the ocean anymore, does anyone know were I could purchase/download tracks of nature? I actually have a CD with sounds of nature, but they all have some annoying ambient synth drone under them.

suggestions of where to find clear, pure sounds of the rainforest?
A rainforest?

stratkat
Quote by CoreysMonster
like I said, I got a CD (several already, actually) and they all have either pan flutes over them or weird synth sounds. I just want the nature recording

EDIT: ^ and all google came up with were 10 second sound effects clips. I'm looking for more of about 5 minutes worth of ocean/rain

It depends on how you feel morally, but someone who isn't me just searched on a torrents website and found a lot.
Next time it rains here, I can record the sound of it.

Or you could use a torrent
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
I could go to the beach today perhaps and record the waves for a few minutes.

Quote by CoreysMonster
ha! the link Venice King posted led me here:

http://nature24.de.vu/

stuff isn't half bad! exactly what I was looking for

That works too.
Quote by CoreysMonster
ha! the link Venice King posted led me here:

http://nature24.de.vu/

stuff isn't half bad! exactly what I was looking for

I count that as a win to me.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.