Well last night I installed a set of Bill Lawrence Keystones and a 4 way switch in my Tele. I took a before after and some progress pics. The guitar still looks exactly the same, but now sounds FANTASTIC. The pickups can do it all from sparkling cleans to raunchy heavy tones. The pickups sound clear, full and warm and are amazing, especially because they only cost like $65. And the 4 way switch gets them close to hot P90 tone. I love em. Here are the pics:

Ok so then today I finally tackle my Agile Albino with the BKP Miracle Man set I have had for a few weeks. First off I think the black open coils look a million times better in the guitar than the chrome covers. Secondly they sound AWESOME!!! Very nasty tone. I tuned it to C standard and these things growl like a mo fo. The neck is fat and smooth. I love these things too. Pics:

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Killer! I'm gonna have to look into getting some of those for my tele. Also, you should ditch the pickguard on the Agile. It would look WAY better.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
The pickups on the Agile that you took out, are those up for sale? if there in reasonable shape i might consider buying them from you
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Quote by tryhonesty
The pickups on the Agile that you took out, are those up for sale? if there in reasonable shape i might consider buying them from you

They are mint. Make me an offer.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Sweeetnesss.

That Agile looks so much more like a Raw Power Les Paul now. But I bet it's wayyy more badass sounding =D
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Sweeetnesss.

That Agile looks so much more like a Raw Power Les Paul now. But I bet it's wayyy more badass sounding =D

Oh I bet it is.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I'm considering an Agile AL-3000 in Tribal Blue... Not sure about the fancy V Alnico Plus pickups though. If I'm not mistaken the AL-2500's come with wax potted ceramic pups, right?

How are they?
Yes the stock pickups are ceramic in the 2500 and are fairly hot. But they are nothing special. When i buy an Agile I am already ready to swap pickups. The build quality and hardware is usually all good, but the pickups aren't great. Although in some models they use EMG's (if you like that sort of thing) and the pickups in my Agile 8 are outstanding. I figure for the cost of an Agile even with a pickup swap on top of it you still are getting a hell of a guitar VERY cheap. One of these days I am going to get a black AL-3100 and John Sykes it. I probably would now, but I just bought a Jackson on E-Bay.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I've been thinking about Bill Lawrence for a while now...

Have you heard any examples of his strat sets?
Quote by Rutch
I've been thinking about Bill Lawrence for a while now...

Have you heard any examples of his strat sets?

No but I think the Keystone Strat set is pretty similar to the Tele set so it should be great. Plus it's only like $75 so if you but them and don't love em you wont lose much. But I'm sure they are great. Honestly the Keystones in my Tele sound as good as the Fralins in my Strat for a 1/4 the price. just make sure you order from the real Bill Lawrence as Bill Lawrence USA is not really Bill Lawrence. Just the douchebag that stole his trademark. http://www.wildepickups.com/
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Last edited by yellowv at Sep 22, 2009,
Excellent, thanks for the info, I may just have to give him a try for my next partscaster.

I have Fralin's Vintage Hots in the neck and bridge of my strat now, Maybe these would be a better way to experiment. I love Fralins, but my bank account does not...