Hey UG,

I turned 16 on Sep. 15th and just applied for a job at Best Buy. They called back and set a interview on Wendsday. So.. any tips? Anyone work there before and have any expeirince? thanks for the help
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
From what I gather from the internet act like a mental patient and you'll get the job.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Don't rape anyone.

Can't believe I didn't think of this one.
My Gear:
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
I've been looking for a job for like a year now
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Black Label93
Hey UG,

I turned 16 on Sep. 15th and just applied for a job at Best Buy. They called back and set a interview on Wendsday. So.. any tips? Anyone work there before and have any expeirince? thanks for the help

Best Buy..... Yeah, you're gonna want to be an arrogant asshole and act like you're the top electronics guru to ever bless this earth.

Also explain your plans to screw people out of their hard earned money with faulty equipment and over-priced amateur repair services.
If they ask "What are the traits of a good leader?" Flop your balls on the table.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Just be as pretentiously nice and happy as you possibly can. Good luck though dude.
Wear trousers. and as many belts as possible.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Syndromity
I've been looking for a job for like a year now

I, potentially, will have a part-time position at a local library, for about $16/hr.

Although so many people applied they require us to do a test before they interview us.
My best advice is to not take any advice from these boards.

Which is funny, because you'd have to not take my advice in order to take my advice.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Lithium717
My best advice is to not take any advice from these boards.

Which is funny, because you'd have to not take my advice in order to take my advice.

Take my advice and listen to this person.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Ask questions at the end of your interview- it shows you are interested in the position/company and want to learn more.

Good advice.

'So, what colour knickers does your wife wear?'
'Does your mom still tuck you in at night?'
'What's for dinner, gramps?'

Are all good places to start in establishing mutual respect and a healthy relationship with your boss.
My advice-just be quiet unless asked something, have a confident smile the whole time and just be friendly and act like you belong.
Pit advice-just make sure you get your penis wet before you leave the conferance room.
Be calm and have confidence. Prepare some answers in advance so you don't sit there gawking like an idiot for an entire minute like I did.

The whole experience was really weird for me when I applied at Best Buy. Don't let the fact that they sit you at a table in the middle of the store distract you. I could give you the questions they'll ask (from what I remember) if you want.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
If they start interviewing someone else, send in Kanye West and have him interrupt and give you a recommendation.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Make sure you're blazed off your ass. That's how I did my interview and I'm getting a promotion soon!
Yes Sir, No sir. Polite and courteous.

Well dressed and groomed.

No chewing gum. Its okay to be nervous, just try not to fiddle around to much.

Combined with the other suggestions in this thread you will be good to go.....Good Luck
epic7734
update:

well i went in, signed some paperwork, answered some standerd questions like "What makes a good leader" stuff like that and was asked to come in this Tuesday for the 2nd interview. i suspect a drug test since i signed paperwork allowing them to test me, no worrys though i havent smoked for like 3 months
My Gear:
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by Black Label93
Hey UG,

Relax, its just Best Buy. As long as you seem like you conform to most social normalities, and you aren't blatantly disgusting or a complete idiot they'll hire you.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb