I think i finally convinced my parents for a Randall MTS combo for christmas, but i need to seal the deal with finding a good price. I'm looking to get either a RM50, RM80, or RM100 (all combo's). My goal for finding an amp was 2 channels (or more), under $1000 (or about), easy to gig with (hope to start giging in the future), and alot of flexibility.

I am easily willing to go used, but it won't be able to be purchased till around Christmas time, so it will be difficult to find anything good now that will be around then, although i will consider it to get an idea of possibilities. This also means that you could keep sales at the time in mind (only if you know that the store will have it though, please)

This is the best amp that i could find for the price. I've looked into the flextone and other amps that have a similar concept (modeling-ish), but this is the highest quality and closest to actually replicating the amp.

I am also looking for modules (I could deal with only one to start (XTC or anything)). I play mostly escape the fate, avenged sevenfold, atreyu, everything of that sound (so i like the high-gain dirties and some gorgeous cleans).

So, in short, i'm looking for somewhere selling a Randall MTS combo for under $1000. This should include the price of one module. If nothing is possible like that, then something that can replicate it to it's best.

I think i covered just about everything.

Thank You all ahead of time!

Sorry for all the ()
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Baron MI60L w/ an added Gain stage

its prolly about 1500 tho....

IF you are going for the MTS go for the 50 and get a Blackface and an XTC, and if you have time/money send it to Salvation or Pete Turley for a mod
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
^I'm def going to get all my pre-amps modded... eventually.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
I am 95% sure I am getting a RM80 w/ 3 modules this week, if I don't like it, I'll sell it to you.