Page 1 of 6
Not sure if this has ever been done before (and damned if the searchbar is a piece a' crap). This is a thread devoted to the things in your daily life that are just there that depress the living hell out of you. It almost feels as if the world has placed these things in front of you just to f*ck with you. I'll give my own examples.

My chemistry partner is currently having sex with my childhood best friend, who lives right across the street from me. I can freaking hear them...

And, of course, I have to be around the girl I have liked for over a year now every day at marching band practice, knowing she will never, ever notice me and I can do nothing about it because I'm a social f*cktard.

Go.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by 310320
And, of course, I have to be around the girl I have liked for over a year now every day at marching band practice, knowing she will never, ever notice me and I can do nothing about it because I'm a social f*cktard.

Go.

You can change that. If anything, you should be happy that she's near you.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Is said childhood best friend a girl?

Don't be a social ****tard.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The fact that I spend too much time in the pit.... nevermind
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
For some reason the girl that has torn me to pieces more than anyone else, has essentially murdered what I held most dear, and stole my humanity, is still very dear to me.

And I have no idea why.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Momentosis
Is said childhood best friend a girl?

Don't be a social ****tard.

Yup, she is. She's become everything we promised each other we'd never be.

Man, I'm having a bad day. Hah.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by 310320

But yeah, you think your the only one who has ever been in that situation? Pfft grow a pair. It happens to everyone.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
The fact that the girl who I'm in love with doesn't feel like it's "right".
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by 310320
Yup, she is. She's become everything we promised each other we'd never be.

Man, I'm having a bad day. Hah.

lol.

Elaborate?

No if you don't want.

He's a song to cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9BA5e2Of_U
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That I hav 3 Iron Maiden songs in my library even though I despise them greatfully.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Also dishes. But I guess that's more of a little thing that makes me rage than a little thing that makes me depressed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

the most depressing thing about my life right now, is that theres a pissed-up gobby prick stood outside shouting at his gf down the phone.

And i'm trying to concentrate on the Pit.
Hey don't be rippin on marching bands

I tried out for the Canadian light infantry drum core...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Chrisiphone
That I hav 3 Iron Maiden songs in my library even though I despise them greatfully.

Wow I'm SO sorry! My crush rejected me after asking her to homecoming.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I was running with my dog by a drain once and I fell on the water in the drain and skidded against the concrete. My back was all scratched up and covered in scabs.

NOW, I have a bunch of Hypopigmented spots on my back. It bothers me a lot sometimes. It's not a big deal, but it bothers me.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Madagascar! *shakes fist*
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by 310320
My chemistry partner is currently having sex with my childhood best friend, who lives right across the street from me. I can freaking hear them...

If it makes you feel any better, a girl I graduated with moved in next door to me this summer and I tried getting into her pants for about a month.

A few weeks ago, my brother walked over and boned her within half an hour.

Shit is fucked up sometimes.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

I always restart until I spawn in Madagascar.
No means maybe
I got my foot run over by a car and had to limp home

Leading to a week of staying home on the computer with my guitar. It's pretty relaxing for a while, but long periods of barely any human contact just makes you go crazy sometimes
My girlfriend is many many hours away at college. We won't be able to see each other for a while.

But from what I'm reading, I have it pretty well off compared to some of you guys...
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
all my friends moved away for university, i'm in my second year and still haven't made any friends
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I can never use Google, for both political and moral reasons. Lol no. My depressing little things in life are too small and insignificant to share with you, but incredibly anguishing to me. There.
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

I always spawn there for some reason. Then some place like Iceland closes its borders etc.
Quote by creelers

I always spawn there for some reason. Then some place like Iceland closes its borders etc.

I have NEVER gotten Madacascar

I even tried making the least visible parasite ever and they still close their shipyards...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
I have NEVER gotten Madacascar

I even tried making the least visible parasite ever and they still close their shipyards...

that game rules
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Alcoholic parents.

Thats the one thing in my life that has for a long time and continues to get to me. If I could be rid of that, shit would be so much brighter.....**cue violin**
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
asking pit for help and thinking youll get it

Might I suggest the Hugging Thread if it isn't something specific?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)