Necrotizing Fasciitis is an instrumental by me. All instruments recorded by me on 9/21/09.

Can be found in my profile, C4C.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
There is a Becoming The Archetype song with either exactly the same or a very close to the same name. I saw them play it live a few weeks ago.
It's more grindcore/death metal so it sounds nothing like yours.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I think at this point you should work on your composition. It lacks a defined direction. It seems like you started up with the clean part, recorded it. Then played it back and started recording the distorted. Without first thinking of what exactly you wanted it to sound like. It sounds like a jumbled mess of notes.

I would say try to make a more complete song. Maybe try just a standard Intro chorus verse chorus verse outro type of song to get the feel of it and then experiment with other ways.

In any case. I just recorded my band. Any crit is welcome
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194519
The intro is...ok, sorry. Bad. The weird guitar tones. are out of tune, and your tone is not the greatest. Your electric sounds very tiny. It does seem sort of like you didn't really know what to do while recording.
I always feel like a douche saying this after a bad review, but...
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202906
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by justinb904
There is a Becoming The Archetype song with either exactly the same or a very close to the same name. I saw them play it live a few weeks ago.
It's more grindcore/death metal so it sounds nothing like yours.

Wasn't intended, I just randomly chose a name minutes before posting.

Quote by Chaosinborn
I think at this point you should work on your composition. It lacks a defined direction. It seems like you started up with the clean part, recorded it. Then played it back and started recording the distorted. Without first thinking of what exactly you wanted it to sound like. It sounds like a jumbled mess of notes.

I would say try to make a more complete song. Maybe try just a standard Intro chorus verse chorus verse outro type of song to get the feel of it and then experiment with other ways.

In any case. I just recorded my band. Any crit is welcome
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194519

It was pretty much just random.. most of the distorted was, at least. Couldn't really find what I was looking for so I just basically said "**** it" and recorded whatever.

Quote by bry0n
The intro is...ok, sorry. Bad. The weird guitar tones. are out of tune, and your tone is not the greatest. Your electric sounds very tiny. It does seem sort of like you didn't really know what to do while recording.
I always feel like a douche saying this after a bad review, but...
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202906

It's alright, I realized it was bad from the start, with only one part of the song I actually liked, and that was the clean part towards the end.

And yes, I realize my tone isn't the greatest. It's kind of hard to get a good tone when you're recording out of a crappy MIDI, through a crappy converter that plugs into the microphone slot, and only being able to record out of the pedal only, because I don't have enough chords to record from both the amp and pedal.

And the guitar sound had to be tiny, because of the above reasons or else you'd hear that funny clicky noise before I hit each note, like the breakdown of Halo by Machine Head.
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God