i im wondering if there any software that can change your guitar sound (like line 6 modeling amp) and i dont have to buy any equipment or floorboard

so this is what im thinking

guitar to computer using 1/4 jack.Change the sound with the software. then use my Pc speaker to play it
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
i im wondering if there any software that can change your guitar sound (like line 6 modeling amp) and i dont have to buy any equipment or floorboard

so this is what im thinking

guitar to computer using 1/4 jack.Change the sound with the software. then use my Pc speaker to play it

nothing
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
well,i have a guitar,amp,PC,decent speaker

software at any price range will do
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
well,i have a guitar,amp,PC,decent speaker

software at any price range will do

Amplitube?
Guitar Rig?
POD Farm?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
so how does it work?

dont you just plug in and play?

sorry,i know nothing about this
Quote by angusfan16
i want to but i out of cash ATM
Quote by angusfan16
so how you use it? lol

BTW, I just install amplitube metal
Quote by angusfan16