Page 1 of 4
Ok so.. theres these kids that go to my school. They usually hang out in groups of four or five.. Wear american eagle, baseball caps, workout too much, and make fun of everyone.

Oh. Popped collars as well.

I'd call them guidos but.. They aren't exactly the same. They all play hockey and wear flourescent t-shirts <usually in purple/pink/green> and gel their hair.

What are they? I'm having trouble defining them..
We call them people. They come in all shapes, sizes, colours and flavors.
What bizarro said brah.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
tools, douches, bros, toolbags, toolsheds, douchebags, take your pick

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Magicant
Ok so.. theres these kids that go to my school. They usually hang out in groups of four or five.. Wear american eagle, baseball caps, workout too much, and make fun of everyone.

Oh. Popped collars as well.

I'd call them guidos but.. They aren't exactly the same. They all play hockey and wear flourescent t-shirts <usually in purple/pink/green> and gel their hair.

What are they? I'm having trouble defining them..

PREPS. (preppy bastards)
preps...
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I once went to school where the majority of the people were like this. I switched school s the next year, even though it takes me 45-60 minutes to get there.
Quote by Zaphikh
We call them people. They come in all shapes, sizes, colours and flavors.

This. From my experience, the people that describe them like you just did are jealous that they're the "cool" kids in school.

Seriously, work out too much? Excuse them for wanting to make their body better.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
the proper term for this is chongo (chon-go)
Member of the "...Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club.

Founder of the "ZAKK Wylde" club

pm me to join
***s..

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
preps, ***s, and douchebags.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by crazy8rgood
Douchebags?

i like ur answer better!!

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Quote by maidenfan15
This. From my experience, the people that describe them like you just did are jealous that they're the "cool" kids in school.

Seriously, work out too much? Excuse them for wanting to make their body better.

this
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by maidenfan15

no sir we dont excuse douche behavior here
brah (bro) or douches
take your pick

Quote by SouthernPunk777
no sir we dont excuse douche behavior here

Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I believe they are called "the coolest people I have ever met and I idolize their every movement."
we call them douchebags.They commit many acts of douchebaggery
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Quote by Pud
Slap him as flamboyantly as possible, preferably in front of a large crowd. That'll show him who's in charge.

Quote by zchavez09
this

but... to be "cool" you have to be a clone to everyone in your group? seriously. they all try to talk in this accent.. its ridiculous.. and they're just so annoying lol. last year a bunch of the metalheads and **** got fed up with them and a big brawl almost broke out. long story bro, not quite a cool one though.
People are all different, some like to try and be the same as others, thats what makes them different from you.

Just let it go, why label people?
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
Preps man.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by TRAG1Ca11YH1p=)
we call them douchebags.They commit many acts of douchebaggery

my new hair cut, anyone who doesn't like it ...skanks
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by wowsux
People are all different, some like to try and be the same as others, thats what makes them different from you.

you're what we call an idealist

or goth
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Magicant
but... to be "cool" you have to be a clone to everyone in your group? seriously. they all try to talk in this accent.. its ridiculous.. and they're just so annoying lol. last year a bunch of the metalheads and **** got fed up with them and a big brawl almost broke out. long story bro, not quite a cool one though.

Explain to me what the difference is between that group of metalheads and that group of "brahs". Every school has their groups.

And I'm not saying your jealous, I'm just pointing out the fact that from my experiences, the kids who hate on these "brahs" are the nerdy jealous kids who wish they had all the girls and popularity these guys are getting.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
they're preps, brah
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by wowsux

this... they actually want to be labeled, their aim is to be labeled cool, just like vast majority of people in highschool, the kids who listen to metalcore, wear ALL black ALL the time, and have there ears gauged like an inch wide, and the people you described are pretty much the same, only they attempt to get labeled differently.
I love how everyone is making fun of them.

Like you guys are just sooooooo much better than them.

Get off your high horse and get a life.

Nothing wrong with playing hockey and working out a lot. So they like to be physically fit. I don't see the problem. Also, what is wrong with what they wear? I'd probably rather dress like them than how your typical "metal head" would dress. At least they have some sense of style.
Quote by daytripper75
I love how everyone is making fun of them.

Like you guys are just sooooooo much better than them.

Get off your high horse and get a life.

Nothing wrong with playing hockey and working out a lot. So they like to be physically fit. I don't see the problem. Also, what is wrong with what they wear? I'd probably rather dress like them than how your typical "metal head" would dress.

Yeah, but the problem is, you're not a douchebag.

The majority of people who dress like the above picture, well, they tend to be.

Not saying all of them are, I've met some that are genuinely cool people, not douchebaggish at all, just, from personal experience, most tend to be.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 21, 2009,
Quote by maidenfan15
Explain to me what the difference is between that group of metalheads and that group of "brahs". Every school has their groups.

And I'm not saying your jealous, I'm just pointing out the fact that from my experiences, the kids who hate on these "brahs" are the nerdy jealous kids who wish they had all the girls and popularity these guys are getting.

the difference is.. the metalheads don't walk around school acting like douchebags and throwing stuff at everyone and saying "ada boy!" and other crap like "way she goes" and stuff every two friggin minutes. metalheads don't act like tools.

actually, everyone in the school is pretty chill until the brahs come around. the only bras that should exist are the ones women wear.

on second though... no bras should exist.
Page 1 of 4