well yeah i've just found the whole guitar pro thing and well i don't have the money and i was wondering is there a freeware version or something to save me from spending some money if not its kool. also i need to know what exactly is shredding? i'm under the impression that its just really fast playing (obviously) but is it scales or something? any info would help :
well, 95% of have Guitar Pro illegally but that is highly frowned upon outside the torrenting thread
if you want something legal check out Tux Guitar

and yes, shredding is just playing fast
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
torrents? ok thats kool well i tried tux guitar and i couldn't get it going it said i was missing some program so i gave up.
Secondeded for Tux Guitar! (though it's a little finicky. but hey, free is free.)

And shredding is a pretty liberal term- it can mean fast playing, technical playing, intricate playing or any combination (fast playin gisn't always difficult, nor is technical playing always very fast, etc).
Isolation is a gift. All the others are a test of your endurance.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
check your pms

yeah i don't know what pms are explain. ok that explains shredding. i can do pinch harmonics well but i notice that my friends come out more sharper and i've tried and i can't seem to make the sharp sound any ideas?