Okay, so my girlfriend and I recently broke it off, but it was, um, on semi-good terms. We're still friends, but we haven't spoken since the breakup (this passed Thursday), anyways, her birthday is this weekend and I have already gotten her a gift. It can't be returned, and I spent a decent sum on it. Should I still give it to her? Just as friends?

To answer the question of the gift. /flameshield ENGAGED..... It's a signed copy of Twilight... /selffacepalm.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Give it to your sister. It'll make you look weird and desperate. She'll think you bought it for her to try and win her back. Not good, brah.
Good point, brah. I hadn't even considered that.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
**** that, save it for when you need to get a different chick a gift.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

To answer the question of the gift. /flameshield ENGAGED..... It's a signed copy of Twilight... /selffacepalm.

Burn it. Tis the only way to kill the beast.

Seriously though, just save it for later like Syndromity said.
Honestly, I'd burn it, or crap on it, and then burn it, or use it as a cumrag, and then burn it.

But personally I'd give it to a chick you want to secks with. Not a friend.
The playground of the world
Quote by Dirge Humani
I'd just give it to her. Just say "hey, got this when we were going out, and I'm going to be a good person and give it to you anyway".

this
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
did you sign it?

no, I did

and burn it, then piss on the ashes, then **** on the ashes, then throw it over a cliff, then make a bear eat it, then kill the bear, then throw the bear carcass into the ocean.

other than the loss of a bear and every organism in the water, earth will be safe.
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Thanks guys. I was leaning towards giving it to her anyways, and that's what I'm going to do. I think.

On to a new problem: I picked it up, mainly for the lulz, and it's actually holding my interest! I feel dirty.

Quote by John Frusciante