stairway to heaven.
i lost alot of respect for that song after i found out about what it really meant.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Listen closely now....

Still nothing... better question, why are you listening to Brittany Spears?
SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE IN POKEMON!!!!!!

seriously, this ****ed my entire evening up friday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQppQcM4kJc
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by CrabSoldier X
whats the real meaning behind stairway to heaven?

there is none. supposedly if you play the part "if there's a bussel in your hedgerow" backwards it's some kind of satanic message. but it was disproven long ago.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
there is none. supposedly if you play the part "if there's a bussel in your hedgerow" backwards it's some kind of satanic message. but it was disproven long ago.

Yeah. The thing with 'backmasking' is that it is usually thousands of times more likely to say something else, but you're thousands of times more likely to interpret it as satanic if you're looking for satanic messages. I rage hard when Christians use backmasking to argue against music. Especially in regards to Led Zeppelin. Jimmy Page wasn't your average dumb devil-worshipper. He was, of course a member of the occult O.T.O. but he didn't believe in the Christian devil. Hell, Trampled Underfoot is anti-christian, but definitely not Stairway.

Of course, there is intentional backmasking which is quite cool.
Last edited by tatotato at Sep 22, 2009,
wow fvck you!!!
i lost
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Hotel California made me realize something new lol
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by zombies
stairway to heaven.
i lost alot of respect for that song after i found out about what it really meant.

you know that whole satan thing is rubbish right?