Page 1 of 2

...what does it open?

EDIT:

Ok ok,

*AHEM*

FOR EXAMPLE,

my key opens the padlock to the fridge to keep Gizmo out.
Last edited by Tedward at Sep 21, 2009,
it opens the door to 4chan. NOW GTFO
Quote by dandoosh101
__|__
--------(_)--------
--

One lol Bomber for you
Greatest lol yet
the sprinkler switch in the baseball field.

gratz to whoever gets this.

Edit: post if you get
It opens a door, silly.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
That, my friends, is the key to... *chokes on ice cube*
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
It just opened the door to the FOTB.

Oh. And the searchbar. Lol.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
it opens a box that has a slightly smaller box in it with a key on the top.

now what does this key open?

There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
it opens a box that has a slightly smaller box in it with a key on the top.

a car.
a man is a key and a woman is a keyhole

thats all I will say
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Fenderhippie69

it starts a Nissan Boat.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
The ammunition box. It has 2 packs of cigarettes and a bobby pin. You are in a locked room. The key can only be used once, and you used it on the ammo box. There is a refrigerator, a sink, a dresser, and a shelf. There is 3 boxes of uncooked pasta and 2 cans of soup in the fridge. The dresser has a glass shard, a dress shirt, a pair of tights, and a vest. The shelf has surgical tubing, and a quarter on it. Get out of the room. I challenge the pit.

*note: the lock is level 50, and you are level 45. too bad. find another way out.
Quote by kosmic
*chokes on ice cube*

You can't choke on an ice cube, your body temperature is 98.6 degrees, an ice cube would melt within a minute. Now, if you're lying on your back and the ice cube melts and you don't swallow the water then you could drown somehow i suppose?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
My key opened this thread. I really wish it didn't, because this thread is horrible and a complete waste of space.
Quote by BK202
The ammunition box. It has 2 packs of cigarettes and a bobby pin. You are in a locked room. The key can only be used once, and you used it on the ammo box. There is a refrigerator, a sink, a dresser, and a shelf. There is 3 boxes of uncooked pasta and 2 cans of soup in the fridge. The dresser has a glass shard, a dress shirt, a pair of tights, and a vest. The shelf has surgical tubing, and a quarter on it. Get out of the room. I challenge the pit.

*note: the lock is level 50, and you are level 45. too bad. find another way out.

Hmmmm...

Kill yourself with the shard?

OR.

Work out by lifting fridge and knock down door w/ dresser.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
After hours of searching with key in hand you find a large wall that leads to a presumably outdoor area. You also a door with a key hole. You approach the door thinking you have found what you were seeking but as you touch the door it squeaks open.

You are confused..but why would it be open? What does this key open??

You walk through the door and see :

Oh good god..she turns around grabs you and you see what she is wearing :

Her big butchy beefy voice booms in your ears : " OPEN IT UP HONEY PIE I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MY DADDI"

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by JayT44

You can't choke on an ice cube, your body temperature is 98.6 degrees, an ice cube would melt within a minute. Now, if you're lying on your back and the ice cube melts and you don't swallow the water then you could drown somehow i suppose?

Happened to me once, i swallowed an big ice cube and it got stuck in my throat, freaked out, i ran to my mom for help thinking i was gonna die. Then I realised it was starting to feel better on my way to her, it had melt enough for it to get pushed down by my oesophagus.
Your heart
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by ikitson
Happened to me once, i swallowed an big ice cube and it got stuck in my throat, freaked out, i ran to my mom for help thinking i was gonna die. Then I realised it was starting to feel better on my way to her, it had melt enough for it to get pushed down by my oesophagus.

I choked on a Lifesaver when I was a kid. Lodged perfectly in my throat and was stuck for about an hour until it melted. I might've died except for the fact that the hole in the middle of them is a lifesaver (bad pun ) and was the only way I could breathe.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by BK202
Not creative enough. It has something to do with the pasta...

Cook pasta by getting your body heated up and cooking on stomach, then throw burning pasta at door to burn it. ( Assuming it's wooden).
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by JayT44
I choked on a Lifesaver when I was a kid. Lodged perfectly in my throat and was stuck for about an hour until it melted. I might've died except for the fact that the hole in the middle of them is a lifesaver (bad pun ) and was the only way I could breathe.

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by BK202

well with my power armor i am well protected from the elements. so i pullout my 'fat-boy' nuke launcher and i go to town on the walls to make myself an exit. it's called improvising

edit: the pasta is radioactive and therefore will do some crazy ****
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Sep 21, 2009,
Quote by BK202
You can't cook pasta on your stomach....

I tried...

Ok,Ok.

I don't know...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by Dwight Schrute
*bullshit img*

K koo, brah.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Dwight Schrute

I second this. Breathe through a lifesaver's hole? i almost luled.
Quote by Dwight Schrute
*blahblah*

I'm calling you out Schrute! I saw your img link fail!
Quote by simmy17
I'm calling you out Schrute! I saw your img link fail!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

I choked on a life saver when I was a kid too (serious)

I was choking for a few seconds, then spit it up and it bounced across my kitchen table.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 2