i lost my job over the summer and now have less than $5 in my bank account. besides stuff like McDonald's any places you can think of that would be good jobs that i probably havent thought of yet?

all suggestions welcome
Hmm not a fan of McDonalds huh? Maybe try Carls Jr or Jack in the Box then?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Prostitution and drugs aren't funny or original.

Movie theater, retail, rando stores period.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Retail, because it can be easy to make a lot of money fast. I work at Kenneth Cole (it's an outlet store), and I'm not making that much, but it looks really good on a resume, especially since I've been there for almost a year, and I can have a shot at working at places that make A LOT of money in terms of retail. Sure, it's not my career choice, and I'm going to college to get a better job, but it's still money.
Quote by SteveHouse
Prostitution and drugs aren't funny or original.

Movie theater, retail, rando stores period.
Those places can be corrupt as sh*t, and they know how to get around loopholes. Only thing cool about working at movie theatres is that it's a job where they need lots of employees all the time, so you make lots of friends there.
Quote by The Madcap
Those places can be corrupt as sh*t, and they know how to get around loopholes. Only thing cool about working at movie theatres is that it's a job where they need lots of employees all the time, so you make lots of friends there.

Hm. Guess I worked at a good one then. The first assistant manager got tossed in the crossbar hotel for stealing all of $500 from the safe though

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Get a job as a waiter in a restaurant (****load in tips) or at a movie theater
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by speakers
Prostitution and drugs

I like the Calvin and Hobbes avatar

I think the movie theater is a good idea, I would go for that
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
man, stay out of retail. its horrible.

work at a restaurant.
I have no opinion on this matter.
hmmm.... a gas station? clothing store?
just not a fast food place i guess!
Deliver pizza thats what I do right now and I love it. Most drivers make around $20 an hour and 90% of the time your driving around which means you can do what you want, listen to your music, the radio, talk on the phone, you really cant beat it.
Work as a lifeguard. If it's an outdoor pool and there's still sun, you can work up a nice tan that the ladies love. Plus you don't have to wear a shirt nor shoes. Aaaand you can check out the girls in their bikinis. Best summer job I've ever had *sigh*

Teaching swimming lessons to 4 year-olds is pretty great too. The kids are fun, you get paid to play games, and girls like guys who are good with kids.
Quote by dudius
Work as a lifeguard. If it's an outdoor pool and there's still sun, you can work up a nice tan that the ladies love. Plus you don't have to wear a shirt nor shoes. Aaaand you can check out the girls in their bikinis. Best summer job I've ever had *sigh*

Teaching swimming lessons to 4 year-olds is pretty great too. The kids are fun, you get paid to play games, and girls like guys who are good with kids.

*checks calendar*

Your pools are still open in fall in Michigan? ManbearpiiiiIIIIIG!!!!!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
*checks calendar*

Your pools are still open in fall in Michigan? ManbearpiiiiIIIIIG!!!!!

I just said that in the case TS is in Florida or Arizona or California or something....I didn't bother to look back and see his location

We do have indoor pools too.......