Well i had to write a story for English class, its coming out okay but i'm kind of stuck, anyways here it is. Hope it's not to long to read.

My Story takes Place in a house In Pennsylvania. A little kid is left all alone when his parents James and Jennifer have to leave do to an emergency. The kids name is Tom and he is a 12 year old boy. He thinks that he is all alone in his house without his parents, but he isn’t so sure as he hears strange noises coming from outside of his room. It’s nighttime so he doesn’t know what to expect and is scared senselessly.

Tom was all alone in his room just messing around with his toys. When he heard his mom scream “James, Jack’s been in a terrible accident.”As his mom scurried to leave and head for the car she told Tom, “Now , I want you to go to your room lock all the doors and stay in there and if someone rings the door don’t open it.” As she scurried off Tom headed back to his room silently thinking “I wonder what happened to Jack.” He went into his room and locked all the doors like his mom said. 15 minutes passed by and James got more scared every minute he thought Maybe some warm milk will help me.

When James opened his bedroom door to leave he spotted something of out the tip of his eye. He got scared and shut the door, but then he thought “It’s probably just the lamp’s shadow.” As he slowly opened his door he saw a shadowy figure, he shouted “Dad, is that you”? The figure gave no response, this worried Tom. He saw that the figure was sitting on a chair with his arms just dangling off, but he couldn’t quit diminish how the head looked like as all the lights were turned off except for the ones in his room. He stuck his head back from the door, shut it and began to wonder what that strange figure was on the chair.

He started to think what the figure could have been he knew it had a human outline so he presumed it was a robber, but how did the robber get into his house? Surely his mom must have locked all the doors, maybe she forgot the one in the kitchen? Tom wanted to call 9-11. But the house phone was outside and the robber would surely catch him if tried to run and grab the phone. If only his mom would have bought him that cell-phone he wanted, he could use it. Tom began thinking of ideas of taking down the robber.........

Hm, any ideas of how I can continue it?
Just some ideas i can get to keep it going. Im totally stuck right now.

EDIT: Yes, the Tom in this story is the Tom from myspace.
He's hot, not that im gay or anything!
Last edited by lol2theworld at Sep 22, 2009,
Story includes Tom from Myspace.

Avy includes Tom with Trollface.

Anyway.... Is it a robber? How did he get there? What's he doing there? Why is he robbing houses? Who are Jack and James? What the hell was the house phone doing outside? Who is Tom, really, and what would his character be willing to do to defend himself?

Knowing those should help you carry on.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Tom used take down!
It's super effective!
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
TL;DR
Sorry. I r lazy.............
FIGHT CLUB QUOTE OF THE WEEK: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Story includes Tom from Myspace.

Avy includes Tom with Trollface.

Anyway.... Is it a robber? How did he get there? What's he doing there? Why is he robbing houses? Who are Jack and James? What the hell was the house phone doing outside? Who is Tom, really, and what would his character be willing to do to defend himself?

Knowing those should help you carry on.[/QUOTE

Idk, Tom just sticks out

its actually not a robber that's like the plot twist. James is his dad and Jack is his brother who was just in an accident.
The house phone was outside because im retarded.

EDIT: ****, fail.
Last edited by lol2theworld at Sep 22, 2009,
Quote by lol2theworld
*quotefail*

its actually not a robber that's like the plot twist. James is his dad and Jack is his brother who was just in an accident.
The house phone was outside because im retarded.

Okay, so who is he? And what would suit your story (comedy? drama? horror?) for Tom to do to him?

Write that. Oh, and keep a weather eye out for grammar fuckups.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

ಠಎಠ

It's...

THE RAKE!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Tom goes straight back to his room, and, temporarily overcome by boyhood wonder, begins to touch himself. The door opens, and Jennifer slowly enters. Closing the door behind her, she whispers, "It's okay, Tom, you don't have to stop."
Quote by SteveHouse
Okay, so who is he? And what would suit your story (comedy? drama? horror?) for Tom to do to him?

Write that. Oh, and keep a weather eye out for grammar fuckups.

Well, i guess its drama? Because the twist is that the figure isn't really a robber, it's actually a Leather jacket hung up on the chair.
I know it's retarded, but I couldn't really think of anything.
Thanks for your help, mate
Quote by lol2theworld
Well, i guess its drama? Because the twist is that the figure isn't really a robber, it's actually a Leather jacket hung up on the chair.
I know it's retarded, but I couldn't really think of anything.
Thanks for your help, mate

*ahem* (puts on stuffy English prof voice)

The conflict between this young boy and the leather jacket he perceives to be a chair is clearly indicative of the ever-present struggle between humanity and that which we do not understand.

(seriously, there's a level of depth you never noticed here.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
*ahem* (puts on stuffy English prof voice)

The conflict between this young boy and the leather jacket he perceives to be a chair is clearly indicative of the ever-present struggle between humanity and that which we do not understand.

(seriously, there's a level of depth you never noticed here.)

Lol
eh, it'll at least earn me a "B", so whatever
Also he thought their was a robber on the chair. As the jacket was hung on the chair so it looked like someone was sitting on it.