Hi everyone,

I've posted 5 songs of our band 'Rydell' on my profile, I play rhythm guitar in this band. We recorded and mixed these songs 2 weeks ago in just 22 hours, so expect some mistakes here and there.

Please let me know what you think and don't hold back.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Last week we've put our vocalist on a temporary hiatus. We get a lot of criticism about him, so we don't know if we should give him another chance or get a new singer.

We could really use your help with this, please let us know what you think about him (and the rest of the band of course).

Steve Howe
Okay guys, thanks for the input. Anyone else who has the same verdict on our singer?

Steve Howe
Fortunately our singer decided to quit all by himself. He told us that he didn't think he was good enough and was bringing the band down. Our bassplayer and me will take over vocal duties, so expect some new recordings of our songs soon...

Steve Howe
yeah I agree about the singer (obviously) =). When u find one, make sure u find one who's really good b4 u let him in the band. Bad singers can be hard to get rid of... lol... kinda like ending a relationship lol.
really like the music side of things, solid structure and everything, but as mention already, the singer :{D
Okay, a lot has happened since our last singer decided to quit. We found a new one and finished recording 5 new tracks yesterday. They are on my profile, so please let us know what you think. For comparison, I left 1 track with our previous singer.

Steve Howe