No, but I probably would
19 7%
No, and I'd never consider it
139 54%
I've never had teh gf/bf :(
58 22%
Voters: 258.
Page 1 of 3
I was just curious as to how faithful UG is as a whole? Personally, since June 2005 I've had 2 girlfriends and only been single for 7 months since then and I never cheated on either of them. You?

Poll coming
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Sep 22, 2009,
Never had a proper girlfriend, so no

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Most pit monkeys have never had a girlfreind.....including me
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
never cheated. paid the full price, up front. these girls gotta make a living, ya know.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
never cheated. paid the full price, up front. these girls gotta make a living, ya know.

beneath that smart arse comment lies alot of pain and rejection...
Guitar - The true Religion
Sometimes, lefty gets a bit on the side. This one time, lefty and righty had a threesome. Best. Night. Ever.
Two serious relationships in my history. Currently in one of the two. Never cheated, never will
Quote by PrideDemon
Two serious relationships in my history. Currently in one of the two. Never cheated, never will

Exactly the same here, word for word lol
Quote by AusMetal33

You're an 09'er, you're not allowed to read into peoples painful, repressed memories like that

Just kidding, that was actually kinda funny
Quote by AusMetal33
bullshit. they've never turned me down, as long as I've had the cash.

... and the only pain is when I've paid them to break out the leather.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had, save one. And the one that I loved enough to stay faithful to cheated on me. Figures.
Quote by MaxLees666
Exactly the same here, word for word lol

Haha nice
Quote by CloudsofGrass
I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had, save one. And the one that I loved enough to stay faithful to cheated on me. Figures.

KARMA at it's finest
Quote by CloudsofGrass

ever heard of karma?
Guitar - The true Religion
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
bullshit. they've never turned me down, as long as I've had the cash.

... and the only pain is when I've paid them to break out the leather.

Kinkay.
No and never would, i'll look but never touch
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by PrideDemon
KARMA at it's finest

Yup. Guess that's what I get for being an asshole. If I were to go back in time and do it all again, though, honestly I'd still cheat on the rest of 'em. Sex is so much better when you're not supposed to be doing it.
sometimes people that havent had a girlfriend/boyfriend act totally weird as soon as they hear that somebody's down because his gf/her bf was unfaithful. but believe me, once you love somebody and she/he cheats, that's one of the worst things to happen to you.. and you wont be unfaithful on purpose, because you know what kind of pain it is.

no, havent been unfaithful and i wont consider it.
Every Sunday morning.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by CloudsofGrass
Yup. Guess that's what I get for being an asshole. If I were to go back in time and do it all again, though, honestly I'd still cheat on the rest of 'em. Sex is so much better when you're not supposed to be doing it.

Haha that's a nice quote
But I don't agree. I choose Love over Sex any day plus love leads to sex anyway lol
Quote by mmkat
sometimes people that havent had a girlfriend/boyfriend act totally weird as soon as they hear that somebody's down because his gf/her bf was unfaithful. but believe me, once you love somebody and she/he cheats, that's one of the worst things to happen to you.. and you wont be unfaithful on purpose, because you know what kind of pain it is.

no, havent been unfaithful and i wont consider it.

I think cheating is one of the worst things you can do to a person. If my current gf cheated on me I'd be devastated.

Quote by Don_Humpador
Yeah, I once went to a different guitar forum.

How could you?!
never cheated, never will....
~~ my gear ~~

Jackson WRMG

Marshall AVT 100X

Marshall MG 15

Marshall ED-1 Compressor
Well, most of my relationships weren't really long enough for me to even consider cheating... :P

But I'm in a lasting relationship now and I wouldn't cheat, for multiple reasons. First and foremost of course because I love her and I don't need/want any other girls, but I also live with her, and I suppose I'm kind of building up my life with her, so cheating would offer some serious practical issues too :P
Yep, about a year ago after being together about 2 years, but it was much less straightforward than simply cheating on her, and she doesn't know and never will and we're both very happy and in Love.
In the words of Ross from Friends: "We were on a break!"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I did once in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere (not an excuse, I know) with "the girl of my dreams." Then that girl cheated on me with, like, 10 guys, so I learned my lesson... Until a few years later when I started dating a girl that was everything I'd been looking for, but things were a little awkward, and I strayed. Though we weren't an official couple, still just dating, so I don't know if that counts. I say not, but some would probably call it a grey area....
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Whoever cheats on his girlfriend/boyfriend is a ****ing moron and I hope they all die in a massive fire.

****ing cuntheads.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Somebody vote for
"Yes, and I'd do it again"
It's all lonely with it's 0% lol
Quote by billybusa
Whoever cheats on his girlfriend/boyfriend is a ****ing moron and I hope they all die in a massive fire.

****ing cuntheads.

This.
I've done it.

Wouldn't do it again. Cheating causes many many problems and can really hurt the other person emotionally.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I've done it.

Wouldn't do it again. Cheating causes many many problems and can really hurt the other person emotionally.

Sorry, couldn't resist
I had a girlfriend for a long time until recently and cheated on her a lot. I ended it because i felt so guilty about it. So yes, I have... but i guess if I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't. Lesson learnt.
kiss me.
I used to cheat on the girls I would date, especially my last girl friend, it was great at the time, but now I feel bad about it and realize how good of a gf she was and I should of not cheated on her so many times, and Im convinced ive ben cursed by her cause I can not keep a girl friend now for more then 2 weeks
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by Winman9999
I used to cheat on the girls I would date, especially my last girl friend, it was great at the time, but now I feel bad about it and realize how good of a gf she was and I should of not cheated on her so many times, and Im convinced ive ben cursed by her cause I can not keep a girl friend now for more then 2 weeks

Cough Karma Cough cough
Page 1 of 3