Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
he meant that he'd play both. I'd play with an Edge 3 because it's on the Ibanez Xiphos <3
There are so many kinds of LFR's that question is hard to answer...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
LFR because Edge III sucks
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by John5rules125
LFR because Edge III sucks

Have you ever played one...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29

Have you ever played one...?

I used to own one. The Edge 3 is a GREAT reason to GET RID OF A GUITAR.
They ****in suck.

Never get a guitar with an edge 3.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by ibanezgod1973
any trem will suck if you don`t maintain it properly

Once again you read my mind.

So tired of people ripping on equipment (not just the edge III) because they have no knowledge of how to maintain it.

If you people with edge III or any floating trem would read the damn book that comes with the guitar it tells you exactly how to maintain it and keep it working. Had mine over 2 years with ZERO issues...ZERO.

Quit blamming equipment when its 98% of the time, user error.

TS - all LFR and the edge III are all very similar. I like my Edge III, only reason I want to replace it is becasue I want a gold one. SO i will upgrade at that time to Edge Pro. Not becasue I dislike the Edge III, but because they don't make gold ones.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
the edge III compared to which LFR?

IF it's the Jackson LFR it's better than the Edge imo just because it feels a bit studier.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by meow1992
niether
OFL or Edge Pro are best

My schaller floyd rose would like to speak to you and smack you on the forehead with it's palm.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
My schaller floyd rose would like to speak to you and smack you on the forehead with it's palm.

My lo pro wants to do that as well.
Quote by srob7001

So tired of people ripping on equipment (not just the edge III) because they have no knowledge of how to maintain it.

If you people with edge III or any floating trem would read the damn book that comes with the guitar it tells you exactly how to maintain it and keep it working. Had mine over 2 years with ZERO issues...ZERO.

TS - all LFR and the edge III are all very similar. I like my Edge III, only reason I want to replace it is becasue I want a gold one. SO i will upgrade at that time to Edge Pro. Not becasue I dislike the Edge III, but because they don't make gold ones.

great minds think alike buddy.
Quote by srob7001

wow, 2 years? that's an awful long time.

Do they have the bit in the book that comes with the guitar that tells you how to compensate for the crappy quality metal the knife edges are made out of?

Quote by biga29
There are so many kinds of LFR's that question is hard to answer...

+1

something like a gotoh or a schaller will destroy an Edge III. But plenty of the cheaper licensed floyds are no better, and possibly worse than, an edge III.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?