i couldnt figure out how to attatch files to PMs, and i dont have any file hosting website accounts or anything...
ive done the drums like you asked, hopefully the verse drums will work better this time.
Attachments:
Icy Misery + Drums.gp4
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
thanks so much!! !!

thanks for working on it, sounds much better when recording too. merci.
thats ok... im not even a drummer - i dont have a kit, and i prolly havent played one much more than ten times
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
The intro is nothing flashy. It works for the over all tone of the song. Drum fill before the guitar lead is tight. Guitar lead is real reminiscent of the Japanese speed metal of the 80s. The pause and subsequent lead in is really cool.

Organ is kinda out there. I'm not sure if I like it. The triplet run is cool, but the part after that sounds like a pirate theme-song.

Drum build up is nothing special, it works. Measures 74-76 are kinda cool. It's got a doomy kind of sound.

The "choir ahs" sound out of place. And you bring back the pirate theme song, it's kinda cool, but still a little out of place.

The intro to section 7 is kinda tight. I'm still getting a Jack Sparrow vibe though. I like the random pauses, but I'm not sure how you'd implement this in a recording.

When the organ comes in it's cool. Especially on the second entrance. The call/response thing is nifty. But it seems a little too spacey for me.

The entire ending is kind of lacking.

7/10

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203994
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society