Hello guys

I want to change my guitar,and i've set my mind on 2 models

http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_rg420egsbk.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/esp_ltd_kh202bk_egitarre.htm

I mostly play metal,my favourite band is metallica.
The thing is that i've heard that the kh-202 has some problems with the tremolo, and that kinda blew my confidence :| .
I could really use some help here,maybe some new suggestions.
the KH202 is kinda overpriced for what it is
have u looked at shcecter? the C1s are brill
Neither of them has a great, stable bridge, but between those two, I'd go for the Ibanez for sure.

What has made you decide on those two?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
i want to buy them from ebay... in the end... both have the same price,about 500$ with the shipping to romania
as i said,i am open to sugestions
Quote by adyyy_91
i want to buy them from ebay... in the end... both have the same price,about 500$ with the shipping to romania
as i said,i am open to sugestions

You're shipping within Europe, correct? No North America, etc.?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Make sure you try that Ibanez out first, i thought it looked great on the web but when I tried the finish was just horrible to play on, theres other giutars for the same price that would be a lot better
Rhythm In Jump. Dancing Close To You
i will try the ibanez,but the problem is that i can't seem to find a kh-202 in my city

what guitars would be a lot better at the same price?
I suggest the Ibanez. No-name licenced FR bridges often have stability problems. Also the current korean made Ibanez guitars has lost their quality, but not overpriced at all.
something with a tremolo?...i've seen some models on ebay...but they are about 700 $ with the shipping included(the model without the floyd)
i've checked some guitars on ebay,and i've found a really nice schecter damien fr ... any oppinions on this one?
some of them can be good but also some can be bad...the kh-202 has a great tone and there isnt that much of a problem with the tremolo on it...however, u should look at some differtent types of ibanez's...jacksons are really great guitars as well
the thing is that i'm getting mixed reviews on the kh-202...i really like how it looks,but some say the quality of it is really awfull...the model i want to buy is probably made in china, unlike older versions :|
The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser is an AMAZING guitar. Not sure if it is in your price range. Both of those guitars have pretty bad trems but the LFR is much better than the crappy Edge III on that Ibanez.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
the neck on the kh is really nice and i like it a lot...the thing with fr is that you have to find a seting and leave it alone...desspite how the pickups are esp/emg's they still provide good tone...also look into different amps as well