i am looking to buy a new amp and i have came up with these 3 amps that i think are good:

Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox VT15
Marshall MG4 30 watt

I have been looking at the Marshall and since it does not have preset channels, is there a way I could get a really clean tone like you can with a Line6 as it has a clean channeL?
man I think you'd better save more some money...
You already got a small amp why go into one that is not much better?
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
Peavy Vypers are good. I have the 15 model. It's a good amp, lots of great settings and such, but it's a bitch to switch them all if you like to change up your songs alot, such as myself. I'd recommend it though.
Quote by GuitarUser
man I think you'd better save more some money...
You already got a small amp why go into one that is not much better?

I agree. Save up some more, get a stack or something. Its what I'm trying to do, But I'm a poor white boy... So rare it's sad...
i would save and get a really good amp but im only 14 and i just practice in my bedroom so dont need a huge amp
Quote by Polaris666
I agree. Save up some more, get a stack or something. Its what I'm trying to do, But I'm a poor white boy... So rare it's sad...

Do not listen to this man! Don't get a stack! Save and get a nicer combo.
you dont need a stack. if you play in a band later 30 tube watt combo is enough. And if it reallly gets loud then its miced up anyway. i would only get a stack if guitar playing is your business or if there is an orgasmic head you really want to buy...
i would recommend you to save up for a nice 20 watts tube combo or something like that.
I dont know about the other amps, but i have a Vox DA5 and its awesome. Lots of effects, good sound and volume for the little thing. But im a rookie so ur better not be listening to me.

The Vox is still awesome though.
but i am getting a Telecaster and ive heard that the Line6 will make the Tele and My Les Paul sound similar? is this true