I own a Epiphone Les paul studio and a marshall 10 watt would it be more worth while to buy new pickups for my guitar probly seymour duncan invaders or a new amp line 6 spider III 30 watt
New amp, but not a spider.
Budget, style of music, venues you'll be playing?
200...???

carrots? pieces of grass???
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Fender Vibro Champ XD or Peavey Vypyr 30 are your best bets with a $200 budget. Go to a store and compare the two.
Get a new amp, don't buy anything from Line 6.

Buy Peavey, they have a lot of good low priced amps
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by Neale
why not buy anything from line 6?

Only the Line 6 Spiders are bad amps. Line 6 Vettas are awesome, and Flextones aren't too bad either. The Spiders are just horribly overpriced and horrible sounding. Like others have said, you should check out the Peavey Vypyr or maybe a Roland Cube.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Neale
well he was talking about a budget so obviously money

A currency helps a lot.

After all the purchasing power of US$200 is significantly different from 200 rupees.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Don't buy a Line6 or Invaders.

Look at a Peavey Vypyr instead and just replace the Epi's bridge pickup with a Duncan JB and leave the stock neck pickup in. They're actually decent for lead, blues and clean tones.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
peavy vypyrs a bit expensive what about a better marshall??
newer marshall sound like A$$

vox,peavey,roland is your best bet
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.